Did we doom ourselves?

Most of us have a very negative view of Seth.

I had heard of him a while ago thats the reason the name rung a bell when I Googled him other than that I know very little about him..Whats he famous for?

I had heard of him a while ago thats the reason the name rung a bell when I Googled him other than that I know very little about him..Whats he famous for?
He's the head of SETI. And most of us feel he's a government mouthpiece. He's on Coast 2 Coast a lot with Noory.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
He's the head of SETI. And most of us feel he's a government mouthpiece. He's on Coast 2 Coast a lot with Noory.

Conspiracy Theorist would claim as such I guess....But with no real disclosure policy by the US government who's to say? I don't listen to Coast to Coast AM simple because they want you to pay to listen it. And I have to work so staying up until 1 in the morning is out of the question during the week. As far as that goes staying up until 1 in the morning on weekends is not going to happen either, us old folks need our sleep...

Reactions: Debi
Conspiracy Theorist would claim as such I guess....But with no real disclosure policy by the US government who's to say? I don't listen to Coast to Coast AM simple because they want you to pay to listen it. And I have to work so staying up until 1 in the morning is out of the question during the week. As far as that goes staying up until 1 in the morning on weekends is not going to happen either, us old folks need our sleep...
I'm one of those "old folks" myself, Prophet. My problem is insomnia and chronic pain issues so I listen in usually the first two hours that takes me to 3 AM (Eastcoast here).

Now, aside from our old age issues, Seth is simply not an easy to like guy. He's a bit on the conceited side with a know it all attitude. For a man who is supposed to be listening in for ET, he's very negative about alien life even being out there.

As far as I know coast to coast is on terrestrial radio. It is still free. I don't listen to it much anymore.

Can we get a collective "Duh". How can genius men be so stupid.