Did the FBI raid Bob Lazar's home?

FBI raids home of ‘former Area 51 worker’ looking for ‘STOLEN alien technology'

FBI raids home of ‘former Area 51 worker’ looking for ‘STOLEN alien technology'
THE FBI raided the home of a man who claims to have worked at Area 51, looking for a piece of bombshell evidence that proves his story, it has been claimed.

Full story at site

How fortuitous for ol' Bob (and Corbell) the FBI raided his home just a month or so before his movie came out. Nothing like a good raid by the evil Feds to promote a project.

Reactions: Debi
How fortuitous for ol' Bob (and Corbell) the FBI raided his home just a month or so before his movie came out. Nothing like a good raid by the evil Feds to promote a project.
That's why I used a question mark in the title of this! :)

Reactions: Duke
Uncertain how to interpret that final phrase...

“...these facts are alleged” or “...alien evidence seized from the premises”?

Yeah, it's not like ol' Bob doesn't have a history of a taking liberties with the truth. A month or so ago, Lazar and Corbell were on C2C with Knapp doing what amounted to a four hour commercial for their "documentary." The best line of the night was Corbell saying he didn't care about the things Lazar has lied about, it's his story that's important. I was waiting for Knapp, ever the intrepid investigative reporter to jump on that statement, but alas......

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
Yeah, it's not like ol' Bob doesn't have a history of a taking liberties with the truth. A month or so ago, Lazar and Corbell were on C2C with Knapp doing what amounted to a four hour commercial for their "documentary." The best line of the night was Corbell saying he didn't care about the things Lazar has lied about, it's his story that's important. I was waiting for Knapp, ever the intrepid investigative reporter to jump on that statement, but alas......
Good ear. I figured it was either all or partly BS that he worked in Area 51. Otherwise he would have “killed himself” by now.

I really never trusted Bob Lazar. He always seemed to be fishy to me.

Good ear. I figured it was either all or partly BS that he worked in Area 51. Otherwise he would have “killed himself” by now.

The problem with guys like Lazar is they don't know enough about the processes, basically how things are done and get done, within the fields of endeavor they claim to have been part of. The stuff they say sounds compelling to those outside the business, but is readily detectable as b.s. to those on the inside. The first time I heard Lazar I knew he was a fraud, just as some one like Debi or Mrs Duke would know if they heard some "wanna be" talking about medical/hospital experiences that make no sense to those with actual hospital experience.