Did NASA drop a nuke on the moon?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
NASA dropped a 2-ton kinetic missile on the moon: What did they destroy? | Ancient Code

Is it possible that NASA nuked the moon in order to destroy an Alien base? According to many people around the world, the answer is a big YES.

According to a set of images and alleged reports, there are alien structures on the surface of the moon, and NASA launched a 2-ton kinetic weapon to destroy them, despite international laws clearly prohibiting it.

One of the greatest enigmas regarding UFOs and Alien life is whether governments and Space Agencies around the world are covering up such information. While seeing UFO’s on Earth and videos from space isn’t something new, in the last couple of years, a lot of attention has been drawn to Earth’s moon. There, on the surface of Earth’s natural surface lay numerous ‘Alien’ Bases. The fact that many believe NASA and governments around the world have covered up information on these alien bases has become a widely accepted ideology in the last decade among ufologists and believers.

One of the most interesting things about the moon, which involves a ‘typical’ cover-up is the LCROSS mission by NASA where they literally NUKED the surface of the moon for alleged ‘Scientific’ purposes.
Despite the fact that it strictly prohibited, NASA released a ‘Centaur’ kinetic weapon which ultimately impacted the moon.

In the last couple of decades, several extremely important treaties have made significant impact on Military Space Policy, and according to the Book The Paths Of Heaven: The Evolution Of Airpower Theory, the following treaties are of note:

1) The Outer Space Treaty (OST) which dates back to 1967, clearly states that international law applies BEYOND the atmosphere. The treaty of 1967 reemphasized standing international laws and initiated new space-related laws: Free Access to space and celestial bodies for peaceful intent, prohibitions on national appropriations of space or celestial bodies, prohibitions on putting any weapons of mass destruction in space or on celestial bodies.

2) The Antiballistic Missile (ABM) treaty of 1972 (which was signed between the USA and the USSR) banned the development, testing, and employment of space-based ABMs.

3) The Convention on Registration (1974) requires parties to maintain a registry of objects launched into space and report orbital parameters and general function of those objects to the UN.
4) And most importantly, the Environmental Modification Convention signed in 1980 which prohibits the hostile use of environmental modification.

Apart of the above-mentioned treaties, in 1977 a convention was concluded on the prohibition of military or any other hostile use of environmental modification techniques which set out a number of prohibitions also with respect to outer space and celestial bodies.

Despite the above-mentioned facts, NASA modified the surface of the moon after launching the 2-ton kinetic weapon which created a 5-mile wide crater.

‘Officially’, the main LCROSS mission objective was to explore the presence of water ice in a permanently shadowed crater near a lunar polar region. The mission was launched together with the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) on June 18, 2009, as part of the shared Lunar Precursor Robotic Program, the first American mission to the Moon in over ten years.

According to many ufologists,-and alleged images which show ‘alien’ structures on the surface of the moon- NASAs LCROSS mission had a more militaristic objective rather than scientific. Many believe that the 2-ton kinetic weapon that was detonated on the Moon’s South Pole was aimed at an Alien Base located there.

More at site

Yes? No? What do you think?

Last edited:
Deffinately is suspicious behavior my nasa. You'd think this would have been all over the news

Definately is suspicious behavior my nasa. You'd think this would have been all over the news
As I recall, it was on the news. We followed it quite closely at work.

It would not need to be a nuclear device - any mass travelling at a sufficiently large velocity will do significant amounts of damage. Case in point, a meteorite impact upon Earth constitutes an X-threat.

Let us do some math...

The kinetic energy of a mass upon impact is represented by F = (m * g * h)/s - Force equals mass in kilograms times acceleration due to gravity times the height fallen in meters, all of that divided by the stopping distance in meters.

The mass dropped was 2.2 tons, or 1995.81 kilograms. Acceleration due to gravity on Luna is 1.620 meters/second squared. Digging around on the project's website I found no specific mentions of the height at which the LCROSS' upper stage engine deorbited from, so let us assume for convenience that the altitude was high enough that the Roche limit does not apply (not that it would apply for very long due to the mission parameters) - Low Lunar Orbit (LLO) is approximately 100 kilometers or 100,000 meters. They wanted to pierce the lunar regolith to determine what was beneath it; prior surveys suggested four meters would suffice.

Now we plug in some numbers: (1995.81 * 1.620 * 100000)/4 == 323321220/4 == 323,321,220 Newtons of force (or 323,321,220 Joules of kinetic energy).

For scale, the largest nuclear detonation on record (Castle/Bravo, detonated on the Bikini Atoll on 28 February 1954) unleashed approximately 63,000 TERAJOULES (63,000,000,000,000,000 J) of kinetic energy. Doing a little more math...

323321220/63000000000000000 == 5.132082857142857e-09 J

...or, to put it another way, smaller than a nuclear detonation (but not something you would want in your back yard, either).

I do not have time at work to crunch any more numbers, but now that scales are established I think this record provides hard enough numbers to provide a sense of scale.

Reactions: 7Critter
As I recall, it was on the news. We followed it quite closely at work.

It would not need to be a nuclear device - any mass travelling at a sufficiently large velocity will do significant amounts of damage. Case in point, a meteorite impact upon Earth constitutes an X-threat.

Let us do some math...

The kinetic energy of a mass upon impact is represented by F = (m * g * h)/s - Force equals mass in kilograms times acceleration due to gravity times the height fallen in meters, all of that divided by the stopping distance in meters.

The mass dropped was 2.2 tons, or 1995.81 kilograms. Acceleration due to gravity on Luna is 1.620 meters/second squared. Digging around on the project's website I found no specific mentions of the height at which the LCROSS' upper stage engine deorbited from, so let us assume for convenience that the altitude was high enough that the Roche limit does not apply (not that it would apply for very long due to the mission parameters) - Low Lunar Orbit (LLO) is approximately 100 kilometers or 100,000 meters. They wanted to pierce the lunar regolith to determine what was beneath it; prior surveys suggested four meters would suffice.

Now we plug in some numbers: (1995.81 * 1.620 * 100000)/4 == 323321220/4 == 323,321,220 Newtons of force (or 323,321,220 Joules of kinetic energy).

For scale, the largest nuclear detonation on record (Castle/Bravo, detonated on the Bikini Atoll on 28 February 1954) unleashed approximately 63,000 TERAJOULES (63,000,000,000,000,000 J) of kinetic energy. Doing a little more math...

323321220/63000000000000000 == 5.132082857142857e-09 J

...or, to put it another way, smaller than a nuclear detonation (but not something you would want in your back yard, either).

I do not have time at work to crunch any more numbers, but now that scales are established I think this record provides hard enough numbers to provide a sense of scale.
Math? ummmmm, NO! lol A simple yup they did or nope they didn't works for me, Doc! :p

My apologies. I was trying to give a sense of the damage the impact would cause to a structure on the moon if one were there.
Teasing with you, hon. No apologies necessary! I'm sure others will find the math most fascinating!