Did my dead best friend talk to me?

Hi and welcome to the group. Don't feel bad. He returned to you because he loves you and wanted to comfort you. He did this because he needed to do it before he could pass into his next stage. Your suffering called him to you. Accept his love and understand that he wants you to heal and move on in your life. What you can do for him is rejoice in your memories and rest assured that you will encounter him again. He is not lost he is just away. Move on now and he will move on but love is eternal and never dies. When the time is right he will come to you again but not in this way. Life is eternal. Energy can be neither destroyed or lost but only transformed and moved around. Love is much the same.
That is beautiful! And very true.

Hi and welcome to the group. Don't feel bad. He returned to you because he loves you and wanted to comfort you. He did this because he needed to do it before he could pass into his next stage. Your suffering called him to you. Accept his love and understand that he wants you to heal and move on in your life. What you can do for him is rejoice in your memories and rest assured that you will encounter him again. He is not lost he is just away. Move on now and he will move on but love is eternal and never dies. When the time is right he will come to you again but not in this way. Life is eternal. Energy can be neither destroyed or lost but only transformed and moved around. Love is much the same.
Very beautiful Dan.

I'm at an age where I have seen quite a few family and friends pass away. The ones I felt close to nearly always came by to say goodbye to me. It took me a while to realize that this was happening but once I did it became quite routine and a happy experience. So, to me it is not unusual or “crazy” at all.

Every time this happens is different. I've had some experiences with this which were quite funny to me. They sometimes choose rather playful or inventive ways to say goodbye.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
I'm at an age where I have seen quite a few family and friends pass away. The ones I felt close to nearly always came by to say goodbye to me. It took me a while to realize that this was happening but once I did it became quite routine and a happy experience. So, to me it is not unusual or “crazy” at all.

Every time this happens is different. I've had some experiences with this which were quite funny to me. They sometimes choose rather playful or inventive ways to say goodbye.
That is so great. It’s reassuring and gives us peace.

Reactions: crux