Did Elvis Presley Fake his Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he died because no one would fake their death on the toilet. They would fake their death in a more dignified manner.

Listen to the following man as he talks and sings.
This was a recording that I personally recorded in 2011 on August 15th.
The recording is well over an hour long and that is after removing all other voices but Jon's.
Discuss away.

So you think this is Elvis?

I think he died because no one would fake their death on the toilet. They would fake their death in a more dignified manner.

Elvis did not die on the toilet. In his upstairs bathroom, he had an area where he had a chair. A lot of times, Elvis could be found sitting in this chair reading books. In fact, in the afternoon of August 16th 1977, his then girlfriend Ginger Alden, found him slumped over on the floor in front of the chair with books scattered around him.

Attachments

• ElvisUpstairsMap.gif
    ElvisUpstairsMap.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 1,140
Elvis did not die on the toilet. In his upstairs bathroom, he had an area where he had a chair. A lot of times, Elvis could be found sitting in this chair reading books. In fact, in the afternoon of August 16th 1977, his then girlfriend Ginger Alden, found him slumped over on the floor in front of the chair with books scattered around him.
Oh! I stand corrected. Where did the rumor that he died on the can come from? That's what I have always heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.