Developing your skills

While we're talking about expanding skills, WHAT ARE YOURS? Are you empath, clairsentient, clairanything? lol What types of psychic skills have you experienced? There's a whole list of them so if you don't know what catagory they might fall into, just kinda describe what you "do".
do you think that if you have one, that the others just kind of fall into place, may not be as strong or as noticeable but are there in the background to be picked up on sporadically...or even without you noticing.??? are they all combined in a way....or work together somehow.

do you think that if you have one, that the others just kind of fall into place, may not be as strong or as noticeable but are there in the background to be picked up on sporadically...or even without you noticing.??? are they all combined in a way....or work together somehow.
HA! I was just about to teach that concept to someone! lol Nice catch, Paul.

And the answer to that is YES.

Yup

I think that is the case with me! Once in a while I can see what someone is doing although they are miles away; usually only relatives, though. Once, I was about to call my brother who lives in a different state than I do. I got this flash of seeing him putting on his coat, so I hurried and dialed his number. When he answered, he said he was just about to head out to the store. I can't do this on demand, though, just once in a while. Would that qualify as remote viewing?

While we're talking about expanding skills, WHAT ARE YOURS? Are you empath, clairsentient, clairanything? lol What types of psychic skills have you experienced? There's a whole list of them so if you don't know what catagory they might fall into, just kinda describe what you "do".

Wait, the only one right answer to this question is, “I’m mystical”. :p

I’ll be back with other less appropriate answers later.

Another loud votes for “Yes” Paul. For me, though I’ve experienced a couple different psychic message techniques many, many times, I’ve also experienced other techniques once or twice too. Like receipt of very remote sounds psychically - experienced that once for certain and maybe twice.

My current thought is that once you start to accept the reality of any one (two or three) psychic sense, it might make it easier for other senses to start to open up. For me, I have always been very visually oriented and, because of a past illness impacting my hearing, I am less audio oriented. So it is not much of a surprise to me that clairaudience was one of the latest senses/techniques for me to experience.

Last edited:
I think that is the case with me! Once in a while I can see what someone is doing although they are miles away; usually only relatives, though. Once, I was about to call my brother who lives in a different state than I do. I got this flash of seeing him putting on his coat, so I hurried and dialed his number. When he answered, he said he was just about to head out to the store. I can't do this on demand, though, just once in a while. Would that qualify as remote viewing?

Hello there GS,

I don’t claim to be the dictionary of psychic terms. But, I tend to think of remote viewing as being a technique which someone tries to use. If you were not trying to purposely “check in” on your brother, then I tend to think you did not technically do a remote viewing. I think what you encounter was more automatic psychical - maybe clairsentience.

Hello there GS,

I don’t claim to be the dictionary of psychic terms. But, I tend to think of remote viewing as being a technique which someone tries to use. If you were not trying to purposely “check in” on your brother, then I tend to think you did not technically do a remote viewing. I think what you encounter was more automatic psychical - maybe clairsentience.

Hi WandS !!! I agree with you on this.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Wait, the only one right answer to this question is, “I’m mystical”. :p

I’ll be back with other less appropriate answers later.

I’m back as promised. I had to deal with the mundane - trash, dishes, etc. So I am (in no particular order)...:

Telepathic
Empathic
Precognitive
Telekinetic - uncertain if moving energy also fits into definition of telekinetic but grasped for that term just the same.

Anybody know if there is a unique terms for...:
Psychic connections while asleep with others who are also asleep?
Psychic connections while asleep with others who are awake?