Developing your skills

Discussion in 'Spirituality / MetaPhysics / OBE / NDE' started by Debi, Dec 16, 2018.

1. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Oh, welcome to the PNF, I see that you just joined.

I’m sorry to hear that others would think you are crazy. The members on this forum have a wide variety of experiences. We are here to listen, support, and learn from each other.

We will not jump to the assumption that you are crazy.

I’m sorry that I’m not knowledgeable about the importance of chakras but someone else with more relevant knowledge will certain post their inputs too. But congrats on your meditation studies.

7Christie and Debi like this.
  2. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Truth seeker
    Tier-1 Mod

You said what I was thinking on this. Well stated.

Paulm likes this.
  3. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Some words of wisdom that I think are good reminders to us all.

[​IMG]

4. ozentity

ozentity
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I have trouble with backing down from aggressive people.I do, but am left with a feeling of cowardice and making me wish I'd retaliated and dealt with the fallout.To compensate I usually stay humourous.Its just macho bull----,but its something I have always struggled wiith but hopefully can conquer while on this Earth.

garnetsilver and Paulm like this.
  5. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Oz, I feel you on this one. It took me quite awhile to learn how to do this, but I did. This is my mantra now:

[​IMG]

It's a matter of staying calm and letting the other person know your boundaries. If that person continues to cross the boundaries, then you walk away and leave them in your dust. They are not worth your time and effort if they continue to be aggressive. Live what you believe. Don't lett the aggressor pull you into their snare and reduce you to anything violent. It takes far more wisdom to use humor to manage a situation and a lot of courage to simply walk away. That's not cowardice. That's a level of enlightenment many will never reach.

6. garnetsilver

garnetsilver
    Expand Collapse

Oh my God, this might explain something that I posted about elsewhere, as well as why I have these long, involved dreams where I am in other countries. I usually wake exhausted from these dreams, feeling as if I were physically there. I can't identify the exact locations of the places that I dream about; just a general awareness of their continents maybe. India, Africa and Asia are two places that I dream about quite a bit, as well as the Middle Eastern countries.

WitchAndShaman, ozentity and Debi like this.
  7. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I love that this thread is still livin’ Lots of great inputs.

8. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Not over by a long shot, Wands. Sometimes it rests, but as new stuff comes up, we come back. :)

9. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

While we're talking about expanding skills, WHAT ARE YOURS? Are you empath, clairsentient, clairanything? lol What types of psychic skills have you experienced? There's a whole list of them so if you don't know what catagory they might fall into, just kinda describe what you "do".

10. Paulm

Paulm
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I think maybe I've experienced one of those before......;)