Developing your skills

i am in the process of studying meditation , I've come to the conclusion that my root chakra has been polluted by something , which our chakras do get polluted and we have to keep our pennial gland clear and decalcified for our third eye to open . but its kinda hard when everyone else thinks your a crazy person when maybe your getting to much information from the other side or the universe . to know what to do with it all and your brain can't process it all .

Oh, welcome to the PNF, I see that you just joined.

I’m sorry to hear that others would think you are crazy. The members on this forum have a wide variety of experiences. We are here to listen, support, and learn from each other.

We will not jump to the assumption that you are crazy.

I’m sorry that I’m not knowledgeable about the importance of chakras but someone else with more relevant knowledge will certain post their inputs too. But congrats on your meditation studies.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Very interesting experiences you've had with this....what I find very interesting is that you stated lucid dreaming can be exhausting due to dragging a corporeal self outside the body, that and your other statement of being seen outside the body while dreaming. A lot of recent ppls beliefs on this is that astral projection is just lucid dreaming, mainly because actual projection hasn't been proven....but the big difference in this belief it that you can't actually be seen, so they say actual projection cannot be real....there are a few stories of monks and holy men who were seen 100's of miles from their actual locations as proof of astral projection, this is what interests me of your experience.....without realizing it you may have learned to cross the path from just lucid dreaming to actual astral projection....that could be something to deffinately try to grow and control.

Edited to add:
The reason I said "without realizing it", is because true projection is non exhausting, complete freedom, ( or so its said ). But if you think you're lucid dreaming you may be in a way fighting against it or hindering the freedom of being outside the body.
You said what I was thinking on this. Well stated.

Reactions: Paulm
Some words of wisdom that I think are good reminders to us all.

51503072_2334752869882707_6376141875924959232_n.jpg

I have trouble with backing down from aggressive people.I do, but am left with a feeling of cowardice and making me wish I'd retaliated and dealt with the fallout.To compensate I usually stay humourous.Its just macho bull----,but its something I have always struggled wiith but hopefully can conquer while on this Earth.

I have trouble with backing down from aggressive people.I do, but am left with a feeling of cowardice and making me wish I'd retaliated and dealt with the fallout.To compensate I usually stay humourous.Its just macho bull----,but its something I have always struggled wiith but hopefully can conquer while on this Earth.
Oz, I feel you on this one. It took me quite awhile to learn how to do this, but I did. This is my mantra now:

l_ed2d3ea0-d6a3-11e4-a68f-97c414e00021.jpg

It's a matter of staying calm and letting the other person know your boundaries. If that person continues to cross the boundaries, then you walk away and leave them in your dust. They are not worth your time and effort if they continue to be aggressive. Live what you believe. Don't lett the aggressor pull you into their snare and reduce you to anything violent. It takes far more wisdom to use humor to manage a situation and a lot of courage to simply walk away. That's not cowardice. That's a level of enlightenment many will never reach.

Anyway, when lucid dreaming the energy is consumed in almost dragging or projecting a semi solid corporealness distant from ones sleeping body. I sometimes have dreams where I’ve travelled to the Midwest, England, Australia & Russia. The farther away I travel, the more exhausted I am when I wake up. Like my body was on an actual physical journey.

Oh my God, this might explain something that I posted about elsewhere, as well as why I have these long, involved dreams where I am in other countries. I usually wake exhausted from these dreams, feeling as if I were physically there. I can't identify the exact locations of the places that I dream about; just a general awareness of their continents maybe. India, Africa and Asia are two places that I dream about quite a bit, as well as the Middle Eastern countries.

While we're talking about expanding skills, WHAT ARE YOURS? Are you empath, clairsentient, clairanything? lol What types of psychic skills have you experienced? There's a whole list of them so if you don't know what catagory they might fall into, just kinda describe what you "do".

While we're talking about expanding skills, WHAT ARE YOURS? Are you empath, clairsentient, clairanything? lol What types of psychic skills have you experienced? There's a whole list of them so if you don't know what catagory they might fall into, just kinda describe what you "do".

I think maybe I've experienced one of those before......;)