Destination Fear Returns for Season 3

GoneWestUtah

Currently Active on planet Earth
Reaction score
Season three starts Saturday on Travel Channel, with the team visiting Waverly Hills. I like this show. These kids represent the next generation of Paranormal TV investigators. Glad they got renewed!

I've seen the season 3 opener but need to watch it again, Mrs. GW was in a chatty mood so I couldn't hear what was going-on.
But this scene caught my eye. We have been thinking for a while that we pack too much gear to investigations. We end up not using 80% of it almost every time. Of course, the first time you leave something home, you regret it so we keep packing it all.
This is their gear pile for a team of 4. Even if half of it is production video & sound equipment, that's still just an awful lot of gear!

We don't feel so badly anymore, lol.

View attachment 20210726_215745.jpg

I've seen the season 3 opener but need to watch it again, Mrs. GW was in a chatty mood so I couldn't hear what was going-on.
But this scene caught my eye. We have been thinking for a while that we pack too much gear to investigations. We end up not using 80% of it almost every time. Of course, the first time you leave something home, you regret it so we keep packing it all.
This is their gear pile for a team of 4. Even if half of it is production video & sound equipment, that's still just an awful lot of gear!

We don't feel so badly anymore, lol.

View attachment 33927
Wow that’s a lot of equipment. I’ve only watched a few of these shows but really like them. They seem to have really grown from the beginning. My impression of them was just some young people looking for thrills with little equipment.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Season three starts Saturday on Travel Channel, with the team visiting Waverly Hills. I like this show. These kids represent the next generation of Paranormal TV investigators. Glad they got renewed!
Waverly seems to be the location that keeps on giving. It’s been done by every tv group. I’m over it.

I've often wondered if I'd have the guts to investigate Waverly. Or half a dozen abandoned institutions with horrible reputations.

Reactions: Lynne
Gee thanks! You like to watch grown men scream like little girls? LOL!

Reactions: Lynne