Destination America - When Ghosts Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seahunter

AKA "Roy"
Reaction score
http://america.discovery.com/tv-shows/when-ghosts-attack

Watch WHEN GHOSTS ATTACK, if you dare. Destination America’s all-new series flickers to life just in time for Halloween season to expose what happens when an unseen, evil entity not only reveals itself to the living but strikes with terrifying force. In the eight-episode first season of WHEN GHOSTS ATTACK, travel to the dark side of the paranormal world, where poltergeist activity – like objects moving on their own – is child’s play compared to the torment of a malevolent demon. Told from the first-person perspective of the victims and their loved ones, each episode uncovers multiple ghostly attacks. Hear first-hand what went through the victim’s mind as their experience escalated from threatening whispers and dark omens to scratches, shoves, and the anguish of having to live alongside their invisible enemy.

Reactions: adele_delight
I was always told that ghosts are scary but they can't hurt you...but seeing so many documentaries and shows about such things I know they can definitely hurt you!:eek: I might have to torrent this show.;)

I was always told that ghosts are scary but they can't hurt you...but seeing so many documentaries and shows about such things I know they can definitely hurt you!:eek: I might have to torrent this show.;)
Yeah, I don't think they're all like Casper! :eek:

images

Reactions: adele_delight
Status
Not open for further replies.