Describe your...

Welp, I guess this is a flock - free zone. :( I think it exudes grandeur and timelessness and am waiting for it to come back.
But I agree with Debi about The Hunky food. Northern Slavic. Croatian, Hungarian and Polish. Goopy gravy goodness. The Swedish side held their own too, having been sufficiently Americanized.
(Swedish food is white. Fish with root vegetables and potatoes. You can't see any of it on a white plate.)

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Welp, I guess this is a flock - free zone. :( I think it exudes grandeur and timelessness and am waiting for it to come back.
But I agree with Debi about The Hunky food. Northern Slavic. Croatian, Hungarian and Polish. Goopy gravy goodness. The Swedish side held their own too, having been sufficiently Americanized.
(Swedish food is white. Fish with root vegetables and potatoes. You can't see any of it on a white plate.)
Does it count that I raised a flock for 5 years? :)

Now im hungery

My great grandpa was a blue eyed Croatian. That's the Alpine side. Those borders, over the centuries, flipped North & South, East and West. He owened a tavern in East Chicago.
Turns out he had a another family in the old country.

Reactions: Debi
My great grandpa was a blue eyed Croatian. That's the Alpine side. Those borders, over the centuries, flipped North & South, East and West. He owened a tavern in East Chicago.
Turns out he had a another family in the old country.
That has to be an interesting story!

Reactions: Debi
My mom's kitchen is always messy (we're both kinda guilty of not putting things back and have a "I'll get to it later" attitude) lol. So there's always plates, crockery and cutlery cluttering up the kitchen counters and any kitchen appliances that were used and not put away again for a couple of days. And the kitchen space allocation policy is pretty much, "Put it wherever you find a space".

My gran's kitchen, before her mind went was spotless. If there was so much as a drop or a crumb anywhere, the culprit had to clean it up. Things were put away immediately after being used and everything was placed in an organized manner. Honestly you could eat off the floor in her kitchens.

Reactions: Lynne
My mom's kitchen is always messy (we're both kinda guilty of not putting things back and have a "I'll get to it later" attitude) lol. So there's always plates, crockery and cutlery cluttering up the kitchen counters and any kitchen appliances that were used and not put away again for a couple of days. And the kitchen space allocation policy is pretty much, "Put it wherever you find a space".

My gran's kitchen, before her mind went was spotless. If there was so much as a drop or a crumb anywhere, the culprit had to clean it up. Things were put away immediately after being used and everything was placed in an organized manner. Honestly you could eat off the floor in her kitchens.
Hug her everyday, I so miss my Grandma.

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler