Deros...Creatures from Hollow Earth

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Reactions: Walking Goose
The hollow Earth Idea goes back a long way. At a point in time when all people knew about the stars was that they were tiny lights in the night sky people looked IN rather than out for their scary aliens. You had all the many versions of hell and the underworld. Then as people became somewhat more sophisticated they began to populate and expand the underworld with more normal and sometimes advanced regular peoples. Several authors from the 18th and 19th centuries created entire story lines about these people. Edger Rice Burroughs was probably the most popular but was not the only one doing it.

There are all sorts of ideas from prehistoric dinosaurs and monsters infested inner world to advanced human civilizations. Several of the various Native North and south American peoples also have stories about an inner world and some believed that that was where the first people came from.

As we became better aware of our outer universe we basically just moved these beliefs to the places around the other many suns that we could see in the sky or to the other planets that are much nearer here in our own solar system.

It seems that for some reason people have always had a need to not be alone and even if it was monsters we would seek out other realms for them to exist and yet NOT be here and with us but just over the next unexplored hill.

OR maybe we have always been visited by people that are quite obviously not from around here and sought out imagined homes for these visitors. In the places where the visitors seemed to have a more informational contact, they seemed to tell the peoples there where they came from and so the "Gods" of these peoples were from very specific places in the night sky. There seems to be a lot of interest and stories about people from the Orion area. Is this because that is what they were actually told or because the Orion area is one of the most recognized constellations in the night sky in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.

1607841477083.png

New from Paul Stonehill, peoples that live underground in Russia

Reactions: Debi
These stories of the Dero and beings living under the earth may have some merit. There are cave systems all over the earth, many that appear to be unnatural. I have never heard of anyone following them to their ends. I read a story somewhere about the French army once trying but eventually giving up because it was endless. There may not be a hallow earth in the sense of an entire world but it certainly seems possible that beings could live in the massive underground cave systems. It’s odd to me that we haven’t explored them (at least to the public’s knowledge ). Rumors of goblins and giants living in these areas are common in folklore. Here is a modern day account of the Dero from Brenton Sawin (now deceased), that I believe to be sincere. Weither it’s true or not , I believe he believes it. His experience had some similar things as Shafer described in his experiences.

New from Paul Stonehill, peoples that live underground in Russia
This was a very good video, thanks for sharing it. The underground cave systems of the world are one of my interests. The unnatural smooth walled caves were obviously created by someone or something! The mystery is one of the greatest questions ever. The only reason I can think of for not exploring them is that there is a population there that have warned us against it.