Demons

Sorry...Debi

Ultima Thule, I too find much more interest in disagreement than in agreement. You learn so much when you open yourself to contrasting opinions as long as everyone remains respectful.

Strong emotions open people to the temptations of evil. Sort of like the old saying that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
Great discussion Tex. I see your views on the human condition. It is not just our country but the inherent nature in man to react to situation and need. My personal belief is, that is why we are all going to school in this life. We have to learn how to raise above our base needs, to put others first and give love and forgiveness, to be grateful in small things. When many of us unite to do this it effects a larger group of people and doing so it continues into changing a country and a world. We can easily look at all the evil In men’s hearts and discuss it all day long, it does get depressing and personally I get no joy from it. Evil exists in and out of man. Focusing on the light and love is where I want to spend what time I have left here. Moving through time and looking at all the wars, tragedies and awful events gives a learning tool. We need to get the lesson and move on. As a whole we may repeat the atrocities but as individuals we have a chance to grow and have our on intent in every situation. There in lies the heart of the matter, “intent of the heart “. I believe that the creator , God or whatever one wants to call it will be the final judge of what’s evil.

Reactions: 7Critter