Demons and Djinn discussion

Well they do grant wishes. But the whole process is nothing short of black magic. And that has it's own consequences. Needless to say you dont want them granting wishes for you

Oh I know they do and it is never a good ending. What I ment by my comment is like the
I dream of Jennie make them look like that all adorable ect.

Reactions: Durward
Djinns are a catch-all term for a certain class of being from Islamic literature and belief. They can be good bad or indifferent. Some might be like Jeannie, but the note of caution is that they are more powerful than most of us and we can't tell the good from the bad posing as good.

Djinns are a catch-all term for a certain class of being from Islamic literature and belief. They can be good bad or indifferent. Some might be like Jeannie, but the note of caution is that they are more powerful than most of us and we can't tell the good from the bad posing as good.
That is exactly what our Djinn expert here said. And Hiya Benway!

Thank you.

Reactions: Pillywiggin

this is for getting rid of jinn

I'm wondering if you've actually tried this or know of someone who has. Though I haven't listened to the entirety of this one (though I know what is being repeated here), I suppose it could be effective in warding off jinn to some extent. However, I would be surprised if this one alone would be enough to uproot your typical jinn possession.

I know I'm one year late but I hope I can still answer this.Just like Protestant Christians who don't acknowledge the existence of ghosts of the deceased returning to possess and cause harm but believe that demons do, Muslims also don't acknowledge the existence of the ghosts but acknowledge the existence of Djinn/Genies. Even though in some Muslim countries they have many ghosts from local(non-Arabic)folklore, the Ustaz(Muslim wise teachers?)that are invited to give talks on TV frequently remind Muslims that these are just folklore and that ghosts do not exist. An alternate explanation that they sometimes give is these "ghosts" from folklore do exist but are actually Djinn and that it is only through the mouths of the people that they ended up being called ghosts.

With that out of the way, one of the differences between Demons and Djinn is that Demons are the fallen angels but in Islam Djinn are not. They are creatures of fire that were created by Allah before Adam was created and that Satan was one such creature. I don't know about this part but supposedly Satan became the leader of all the Djinn that sided with him. Djinn are known to be creatures that have varied forms and can possess humans or be sent by witch doctors and shamans to a victim for a fee to cause havoc in their lives. I read from their(modern day books) that Djinn can have different religions and can even be atheists.