Demons and Djinn discussion

They like getting in your head. Especially since you said you’ve participated in a Ruqya session once. You’re officially a threat to them.

More like in my dreams. I actually used to do multiple Ruqya sessions in a week but as the volume increased I was no longer sure which cases they were connected to. I had been doing it as a second job of sorts.

It’s more my dreams that they used to get into—that is the most common interaction they have with humans. In the early days when the cases I took on were more spread out then I could more easily connect them to particular cases. Though the most recent occurrences were hard to connect with actual cases. That also meant that I had little insight into why they attacked.

I don’t know about you, but I personally consider it an honour. It’s like wow Im a silly little human and I’m a threat to something bigger than me.

I’d love to hear more about your experiences, Soul Edge

Actually, anyone can get their attention the moment they try something significant enough to mess with their work, their work being anything like black magic or possession...so getting the attention is not the hard part and this is a big reason a lot of people are scared to get too involved in helping those afflicted by these things. The thing is once you're actually a threat to them, that's when they back off...more or less.

Now writing about this made me think of a nightmare I once had during an afternoon nap...and the unusual thing that day was that I forgot to perform one of the rituals I do for protection (which was just reciting certain prayers). Once you're in this field, you need to take precautions/means of protection, which generally consists of prayers or reciting certain passages from the Qur'an. So my guess is that here they suspected they'd be able to exploit my weakness there.

Reactions: Lynne
This is true on the repercussions. Demons/djinn appear to work outside of space/time and even know in advance if someone is going to become involved in the fight against them. There are many, many reports from investigators and demonologists who have had an attack from the entity before even going to the site or seeing the person with the problem. There is also the problem of being "tagged" or marked by a demon who then, even after the involvement, seems to follow the investigator throughout their life. This has been noted to be the case by almost every demonologist out there and the reason several have left the field in order to protect their families. There are actually two right now that are known to me that have stepped back and away to protect their children.

Excellent points and something that needs to always be kept in one's awareness about the negative beings/entities/aliens etc.

They've always existed in the fourth dimensional (4D) Astral and in extra-dimensional areas which all exist outside of linear physical time. They--the negative beings and aliens--have always been able to view and therefore know most things coming in the so-called "future" and they've taken great advantage of this against humanity. This has recently changed however post 2012, and their abilities to view, see and know into the future and multiple timelines has ended which changes everything.

The other aspect of this is that one doesn't need to be an "investigator" or "demonologist" or any other such thing to have nonphysical negative beings/aliens/entities etc. attack and 'tag' humans. They do so when people start thinking outside the reality box. They really do so when people start "waking up" via the evolutionary Ascension Process which the entire world and beyond is deep within now. Said another way, it's not uncommon to suddenly come under psychic attacks both awake and while asleep and OOB by these negatives for the simple reason that you are starting to embody increasing amounts of higher frequency Light energies and matching consciousness. The dark wants it to remain dark and automatically attacks anyone who has Light in them.

Reactions: Durward
Demons are an Umbrella term for 2 things, Fallen angels, and Dissembodied Evil spirits.
Demons are Non Capporeal (Not Physical) Beings that are not limited to the physical world's rules.

Did anyone ever write a guide to djinn/human diplomacy? There must surely be some dos and don'ts. Then again, perhaps that would be worthless; a little like writing a guide on how to interact with humans.
Demons are an Umbrella term for 2 things, Fallen angels, and Dissembodied Evil spirits.
Demons are Non Capporeal (Not Physical) Beings that are not limited to the physical world's rules.
Well, technically, demon originally referred to gods. The word is derived from the Greek word for god/God. It referred to any god. For monotheists it meant false gods, but a higher level than just spirits. All daemons are spirits but not all spirits are daemons. The fallen angels seem to be a Jewish explanation (and insult to) everyone else's gods from after they were invaded by Greeks. The part about them coming down and having sex with mortal women is a disgusted reference to Greek mythology. It doesn't just say that it's all lies at that point, but reframes it in the context of Judaism.
Demons are gods, small g.
A spirit could be anything!
Some lesser spirits may enjoy pretending to be a god/demon though and the terminology seems to have begun to get jumbled up back in the early Christian era.

Last edited:
Never experienced a djinn but that is the real name for them. America calls them genies. American culture mare them out be friendly grant wishing beings. Yet they are the total opposite. Some might have already spoke of it. There are many different kinds of demon's. Many many different levels of demon's. And if you encounter any hope your strong enough to fight it.

Reactions: Pillywiggin
Never experienced a djinn but that is the real name for them. America calls them genies. American culture mare them out be friendly grant wishing beings. Yet they are the total opposite. Some might have already spoke of it. There are many different kinds of demon's. Many many different levels of demon's. And if you encounter any hope your strong enough to fight it.
Well they do grant wishes. But the whole process is nothing short of black magic. And that has it's own consequences. Needless to say you dont want them granting wishes for you

Reactions: Pillywiggin