Demons and Djinn discussion

In 2011 I was in away at college and I started to have very strange experiences. I started to feel this very dark energy following me everywhere I went. When people spoke around me I would hear evil things being said. People’s faces would take on an awful appearance. I couldn’t eat or sleep and became catatonic. I felt like I was going to die and that there is a clear and present danger lurking at every turn. This all lasted for well over a year and went away on its own and never really came back. I had no idea what exactly caused this and still don’t know.

In 2011 I was in away at college and I started to have very strange experiences. I started to feel this very dark energy following me everywhere I went. When people spoke around me I would hear evil things being said. People’s faces would take on an awful appearance. I couldn’t eat or sleep and became catatonic. I felt like I was going to die and that there is a clear and present danger lurking at every turn. This all lasted for well over a year and went away on its own and never really came back. I had no idea what exactly caused this and still don’t know.
So this was only temporary and hasn’t happened since? Do you remember what coincided with it starting or coincide with when it all stopped? Must have been terrifying.

So this was only temporary and hasn’t happened since? Do you remember what coincided with it starting or coincide with when it all stopped? Must have been terrifying.
It was so scary because I never experienced anything like it and it took such an evil nature. I would pray all day for it to end but it was like being possessed by something not from here. I am just thankful for all my family and friends who stood by my side throughout it all. I learned to make the right decisions to do what is positive for myself and my mind.

So in my understanding of demons, there are many types of demons. Not just ranks.

Are there different types of djinn or do they have a hierarchy other than The Adversary (Iblis? Not sure) being on top and all other djinn are equally inferior?

Apart from rank there are different classes of jinn. I’m not that well versed in the theology of it. I’m not sure I’d even say that Iblis/Satan is at the top, so to speak. Though he does have certain things that give him an edge over other jinn, such as being guaranteed life until the last day, so unlike other jinn he isn’t going to die naturally nor can he be killed. But that doesn’t mean he can’t be hurt.

Apart from rank there are different classes of jinn. I’m not that well versed in the theology of it. I’m not sure I’d even say that Iblis/Satan is at the top, so to speak. Though he does have certain things that give him an edge over other jinn, such as being guaranteed life until the last day, so unlike other jinn he isn’t going to die naturally nor can he be killed. But that doesn’t mean he can’t be hurt.
So you believe Iblis is Satan? Or just an equivalent?

I believe that he’s at the top of command, whatever we call him. But it doesn’t mean he’s the most dangerous. Some of his kings under him will tear someone apart meanwhile Satan prefers to deceive. And to divide.

Just because it’s more dangerous doesn’t always mean it’s higher ranking.

So you believe Iblis is Satan? Or just an equivalent?

I believe that he’s at the top of command, whatever we call him. But it doesn’t mean he’s the most dangerous. Some of his kings under him will tear someone apart meanwhile Satan prefers to deceive. And to divide.

Just because it’s more dangerous doesn’t always mean it’s higher ranking.

Iblis and Satan are one and the same in the Islamic faith.

His goal is not to harm us physically but more to misguide. And that is correct those who are more dangerous to humans may not be the highest ranking.

Reactions: Durward and Charleh
Iblis and Satan are one and the same in the Islamic faith.

His goal is not to harm us physically but more to misguide. And that is correct those who are more dangerous to humans may not be the highest ranking.
I know how deceptive he is. I believe I met Satan in a dream once. He appeared as a beautiful, mild mannered creature. Go figure. I got the story here somewhere.

Reactions: Soul Edge
I know how deceptive he is. I believe I met Satan in a dream once. He appeared as a beautiful, mild mannered creature. Go figure. I got the story here somewhere.

I don’t think I met Satan in any dream but there are instances that I’m convinced I encountered some other demons.

Reactions: Charleh
I don’t think I met Satan in any dream but there are instances that I’m convinced I encountered some other demons.
They like getting in your head. Especially since you said you’ve participated in a Ruqya session once. You’re officially a threat to them.

Reactions: Soul Edge and Debi
They like getting in your head. Especially since you said you’ve participated in a Ruqya session once. You’re officially a threat to them.
I don’t know about you, but I personally consider it an honour. It’s like wow Im a silly little human and I’m a threat to something bigger than me.

I’d love to hear more about your experiences, Soul Edge

Reactions: Soul Edge