Demons and Djinn discussion

ParanormalMom

The truth shall set you free.
Reaction score
Well they do grant wishes. But the whole process is nothing short of black magic. And that has it's own consequences. Needless to say you dont want them granting wishes for you
Oh I know they do and it is never a good ending. What I ment by my comment is like the
I dream of Jennie make them look like that all adorable ect.

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
Oh I know they do and it is never a good ending. What I ment by my comment is like the
I dream of Jennie make them look like that all adorable ect.
They often appear beautiful and loving at first. That's where you need good discernment.

Reactions: ParanormalMom

Benway

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Djinns are a catch-all term for a certain class of being from Islamic literature and belief. They can be good bad or indifferent. Some might be like Jeannie, but the note of caution is that they are more powerful than most of us and we can't tell the good from the bad posing as good.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Djinns are a catch-all term for a certain class of being from Islamic literature and belief. They can be good bad or indifferent. Some might be like Jeannie, but the note of caution is that they are more powerful than most of us and we can't tell the good from the bad posing as good.
That is exactly what our Djinn expert here said. And Hiya Benway!

Donna K.

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Thank you.

Reactions: Pillywiggin
OP
S

Soul Edge

Reaction score

this is for getting rid of jinn
I'm wondering if you've actually tried this or know of someone who has. Though I haven't listened to the entirety of this one (though I know what is being repeated here), I suppose it could be effective in warding off jinn to some extent. However, I would be surprised if this one alone would be enough to uproot your typical jinn possession.