Demons and Djinn discussion

I work very closely with a couple of great christian clergy. It is all about 100% faith and belief in God....nothing else. As far as repercussions, it's anything from being afflicted with deep dark depression, things will go wrong with my personal life and being tagged by spirits who will follow me home.
God bless you for your mission to help people

Spectre80, I’m glad to see a professional exorcist on the forum!

Soul Edge, im sure we’ll have to teach you a few things and Vise versa.

So being in the Islamic faith, are you actually involved in a group that specializes in your own field of demonology, or were you asked to get involved in a couple cases with people you know?

Reactions: Lynne
Spectre80, I’m glad to see a professional exorcist on the forum!

Soul Edge, im sure we’ll have to teach you a few things and Vise versa.

So being in the Islamic faith, are you actually involved in a group that specializes in your own field of demonology, or were you asked to get involved in a couple cases with people you know?

I’m looking forward to learning how others faiths/cultures view this stuff.

In terms of my involvement with this field, you could say I’m loosely associated to certain groups in that follow a certain methodology and can get advice and in some cases assistance from those who are more experienced than myself with the said methodology.

Reading through this thread again I noticed a few comments about saying the various names of an entity and it's effects. Yes, it's a solid belief that saying a specific demonic name out load in a round about way gives that entity recognition. The same goes for when someone address a spirit be it attached to an item or a haunting. Giving it recognition on any level is in a way giving it strength and control. Is that to say that someone will be afflicted or will endure retaliation....no.....not unless they are giving constant communication. It takes allot for someone to reach a point of extreme retaliation or oppression. It takes even more for someone to reach a point of possession. That level doesn't just happen overnight like suggested in movies. Coming from my Christian faith it is my belief that djinn are in fact demons. It's just the difference between the viewer and their religion. I'm sure its the same for you soul edge. Your point of view and perspective is reflected from your beliefs. I respect all different beliefs and religions even if I don't always completely agree. One thing I will say that I hope spans across all beliefs is that demonic/malevolent spirits are like bullies. I think people have a respect for how dangerous a demonic entity can be. That being said I think people fear them just a little too much. What I mean is yes they can be extremely dangerous and should be feared....but fear is one of the major things they feed off of. Why give them exactly what they want? Our God is way bigger than any spineless demonic puke!

Reading through this thread again I noticed a few comments about saying the various names of an entity and it's effects. Yes, it's a solid belief that saying a specific demonic name out load in a round about way gives that entity recognition. The same goes for when someone address a spirit be it attached to an item or a haunting. Giving it recognition on any level is in a way giving it strength and control. Is that to say that someone will be afflicted or will endure retaliation....no.....not unless they are giving constant communication. It takes allot for someone to reach a point of extreme retaliation or oppression. It takes even more for someone to reach a point of possession. That level doesn't just happen overnight like suggested in movies. Coming from my Christian faith it is my belief that djinn are in fact demons. It's just the difference between the viewer and their religion. I'm sure its the same for you soul edge. Your point of view and perspective is reflected from your beliefs. I respect all different beliefs and religions even if I don't always completely agree. One thing I will say that I hope spans across all beliefs is that demonic/malevolent spirits are like bullies. I think people have a respect for how dangerous a demonic entity can be. That being said I think people fear them just a little too much. What I mean is yes they can be extremely dangerous and should be feared....but fear is one of the major things they feed off of. Why give them exactly what they want? Our God is way bigger than any spineless demonic puke!
Yay ! Well stated.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Very interesting thread.......
Just my 2 cents......after the first removal of the enitity that was torturing me I was warned that I may not want to talk about my experience for a little while. I was told that discussing it too soon could basiclly give a road map to the entity to find its way back.......wish I would have listened. I fully belive that what I experienced left me with PTSD and one of the ways you are suppose to deal with that kind of trauma was to talk about it and at that point I had not talked to anyone about what was happening...... I needed to tell someone.
Sure enough....it found its way back. After the second removal I kept my trap shut!!!! It still found its way back but not because I was talking about it. The third removal was a sucess.

Very interesting thread.......
Just my 2 cents......after the first removal of the enitity that was torturing me I was warned that I may not want to talk about my experience for a little while. I was told that discussing it too soon could basiclly give a road map to the entity to find its way back.......wish I would have listened. I fully belive that what I experienced left me with PTSD and one of the ways you are suppose to deal with that kind of trauma was to talk about it and at that point I had not talked to anyone about what was happening...... I needed to tell someone.
Sure enough....it found its way back. After the second removal I kept my trap shut!!!! It still found its way back but not because I was talking about it. The third removal was a sucess.
Aces I can’t imagine the terror you lived with. Praise God you were saved from it.

Reactions: garnetsilver

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. It’s always interesting to hear different points of view on the topic.

My belief is that the more you know about the demon you’re dealing with, the more power you have over it (or more accurately, its effectiveness against you is reduced). This applies to both demons or other supernatural affliction such as black magic. Their name is one of the things you can find out about them. Saying their name ( in normal circumstances) or talking about them (jinn, demons) in general gets their attention but doesn’t give them more power or anything like that. That alone is enough to at least creep people out to the point where they try to avoid it. Like you, I also believe that all demons are jinn.

So in my understanding of demons, there are many types of demons. Not just ranks.

Are there different types of djinn or do they have a hierarchy other than The Adversary (Iblis? Not sure) being on top and all other djinn are equally inferior?