Demons and Djinn discussion

Edge what is your expierence with these entities?

Where to start...well, as I've alluded to in my intro post on the forum, I have seen different types of exorcisms up close. I've attempted a couple myself. So I've had a chance to see possessing entities being questioned (and even asked a few questions to them myself). Sometimes, I've had them manifest without necessarily trying to do so.

Now as to why I say that they're not the problem (necessarily)...well, there is always a reason why they are bound to someone. From my experience, it's mostly due to dark magic or a hex/spell. Once that is neutralized, they will leave. Most of the time, they themselves are bound to harm someone, not necessarily because they want to.

Where to start...well, as I've alluded to in my intro post on the forum, I have seen different types of exorcisms up close. I've attempted a couple myself. So I've had a chance to see possessing entities being questioned (and even asked a few questions to them myself). Sometimes, I've had them manifest without necessarily trying to do so.

Now as to why I say that they're not the problem (necessarily)...well, there is always a reason why they are bound to someone. From my experience, it's mostly due to dark magic or a hex/spell. Once that is neutralized, they will leave. Most of the time, they themselves are bound to harm someone, not necessarily because they want to.
These entities you speak of are Djinn? Or demons ?

Thanks for explaining.

They're called jinns and demons are just a subset of them.

Reactions: Benway
This is true on the repercussions. Demons/djinn appear to work outside of space/time and even know in advance if someone is going to become involved in the fight against them. There are many, many reports from investigators and demonologists who have had an attack from the entity before even going to the site or seeing the person with the problem. There is also the problem of being "tagged" or marked by a demon who then, even after the involvement, seems to follow the investigator throughout their life. This has been noted to be the case by almost every demonologist out there and the reason several have left the field in order to protect their families. There are actually two right now that are known to me that have stepped back and away to protect their children.

After helping several clients who have had demonic infestations the repercussions and dealing with retaliation is definitely a real consequence.

Hi Soul Edge.......Please keep in mind someone practicing dark magic or spells is only part of it. In many or most cases there are many other factors that invite these entities into someones life. Most of the time it's a product of drugs, excessive alcohol use or some other factor that allows a persons natural defenses to be weakened. In conjunction someone practicing the dark arts makes for a perfect catalyst. I can't tell you how many times I've dealt with clients with these issues. They never understand why they are having this activity and it isn't until I dig into their past or their home life that I figure out why. For instance I recently dealt with a man who has been followed almost his whole life by a demonic entity disguised as a very tall robust man in a dark long trench coat wearing a dark wide brimmed hat. It started when he was young as a "imaginary friend" who would come around and even swing next to him on his swing set. Still today as an adult, this entity follows him and makes him very uneasy. My client didn't understand at all why this was happening or what the entity wanted. It wasn't until I dug into his past that I found out how this thing was invited into his life. His parents constantly had parties with bikers involving alcohol and drugs. His mother was also involved in practicing witchcraft. They weren't great parents and when he was young he felt very much alone. You combine his situation of dealing with crappy parents with the parents at the same time opening the perfect doorway for something to enter. It's a little more than irony, when with almost every demonic case I've dealt with there is always drugs, alcohol, dark practices, ouija board use etc etc. There always has to be some kind of unintentional or intentional invitation.

Hi Soul Edge.......Please keep in mind someone practicing dark magic or spells is only part of it. In many or most cases there are many other factors that invite these entities into someones life. Most of the time it's a product of drugs, excessive alcohol use or some other factor that allows a persons natural defenses to be weakened. In conjunction someone practicing the dark arts makes for a perfect catalyst. I can't tell you how many times I've dealt with clients with these issues. They never understand why they are having this activity and it isn't until I dig into their past or their home life that I figure out why. For instance I recently dealt with a man who has been followed almost his whole life by a demonic entity disguised as a very tall robust man in a dark long trench coat wearing a dark wide brimmed hat. It started when he was young as a "imaginary friend" who would come around and even swing next to him on his swing set. Still today as an adult, this entity follows him and makes him very uneasy. My client didn't understand at all why this was happening or what the entity wanted. It wasn't until I dug into his past that I found out how this thing was invited into his life. His parents constantly had parties with bikers involving alcohol and drugs. His mother was also involved in practicing witchcraft. They weren't great parents and when he was young he felt very much alone. You combine his situation of dealing with crappy parents with the parents at the same time opening the perfect doorway for something to enter. It's a little more than irony, when with almost every demonic case I've dealt with there is always drugs, alcohol, dark practices, ouija board use etc etc. There always has to be some kind of unintentional or intentional invitation.

This is all correct. I suppose I could have been more clear and specified that it was true of the cases that I’ve seen personally. Also, I meant to say that those who afflicted by dark magic will have an entity bound to them, without yet getting into the topic of those who actually perform the dark magic.

Reactions: Debi
After helping several clients who have had demonic infestations the repercussions and dealing with retaliation is definitely a real consequence.

If you don’t mind sharing, how do you help people with demonic possession? What type of repercussions have you had to face?

If you don’t mind sharing, how do you help people with demonic possession? What type of repercussions have you had to face?
I work very closely with a couple of great christian clergy. It is all about 100% faith and belief in God....nothing else. As far as repercussions, it's anything from being afflicted with deep dark depression, things will go wrong with my personal life and being tagged by spirits who will follow me home.

Well said. An unintentional invitation is till an invitation to these things.