Deliberate or paranormal, event dates in history?

So perhaps i had better finish off my research on W.W.1. On Wednesday 11th November 1914, the Ottoman generals mobilised their troops to fight on the side of the Central Powers, five fatwas were issued, calling for jihad, although war was declared on 14 November, some would say 11th November was the real date that the Ottoman Empire entered the war, link below:-
Jihad 1914 | History Today

Some started war on 11th November and others finished war on same date!

Reactions: Debi
In order to understand exactly what went wrong back in the summer of 1914, we need to look no further than examine the key alliances that happened between 1879 and 1907, ending with the "Triple Entente" In fact these treaties were alliances that the major nations signed in fear of each other declaring war, yet made all Europe vulnerable to a terrorist attack, bringing the major nations into an involuntary "Dance of Death", and a war that no one wanted.
Saint Vitus Day 1389 and the "Battle of Kosovo Poyle" marks the beginning of the Serbian Nation, the spirit of togetherness that saw the Serbian peoples unite against the Turkish invader, the day become like 4th July!
Obviously the date changes if valued by the Julian Calendar or the present Gregorian day method, however Saint Vitus Day or Vidovdan is 28th June,and there are grounds to speculate that 28th June 1914 may have been chosen as the trigger date of W.W.1.
More about Serbian beliefs regarding Vidovdan are on link below:-
Vidovdan - Wikipedia

Two bullets fired on a Sarajevo street on a sunny June morning in 1914 set in motion a series of events that shaped the world we live in today, W.W.1., W.W.2., The Cold War and our difficulties in the Middle East all trace their origin to the gunshots that interrupted that summer day 28th June 1914, Saint Vitus Day. The victims Arch-duke Ferdinand on his wedding anniversary, heir to the throne of the Austro-Hungarian Empire and his wife Sophie were shot by 19 year old Gavrilo Princip who burned with the fire of Slavic nationalism, he envisioned the death of the Arch-duke as the key that would unlock the shackles binding his people to the Austro-Hungarian Empire. He was well picked as most of the Conspirators were dying from T.B., therefore didn't mind being martyers , very clever Mr. Dimitrijevic and The Black Hand Society.

Serbia figured prominently in the plot, providing the guns, ammunition and training that made the Assassination possible, they may also have seen a symbolic connection to The Battle of Kosovo Poyle, so in theory used that date for this auspicious event in history.
Gavrilo Princip become an unwitting "Pied Piper", as this assassination precipitated the Austro-Hungarian declaration of war against Serbia and started the involuntary dance of death or Saint Vitus dance of World War One.

Wow Your history knowledge is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Astronomer
Hi Lynne,
Behind the Assassination of Arch-duke Ferdinand was a very sinister secret society called "The Black Hand Society", their emblem was an arm holding a flag showing the Skull and Bones, a knife dripping with blood and a fizzing bomb, truth is stranger than fiction!
The Leader was Dragutin Dimitrijevic also known as "Apis", another name for Osiris, so we have an Egyptian flavour, i will write at length about this society when i have time to go through my files, link below:-
The Black Hand

Reactions: Lynne