Deliberate or paranormal, event dates in history?

Astronomer

Reaction score
I'm listing some dates in history that could be deliberate, using numerology, national days or even religious days, an example would be the 2008 Summer Olympics opening ceremony which was held at 08 pm on 08/08/08 as 8 is associated with prosperity and confidence in Chinese culture, link below:-

2008 Summer Olympics opening ceremony - Wikipedia

I have many other examples that i will put on thread later, but i would like to hear from other members to see if they have any dates that they feel are weird or deliberate?

8th of August is my birthday, what a shame i am not Chinese.

I'm listing some dates in history that could be deliberate, using numerology, national days or even religious days, an example would be the 2008 Summer Olympics opening ceremony which was held at 08 pm on 08/08/08 as 8 is associated with prosperity and confidence in Chinese culture, link below:-

I have many other examples that i will put on thread later, but i would like to hear from other members to see if they have any dates that they feel are weird or deliberate?

EVer listen to Clyde Lewis on Ground Zero? He has done several shows on this topic and has lists of these kind of dates. :) Numbers are powerful things and have been used for centuries in magic and for giving events power and significance.

Last edited:

You do not need to be Chinese to benefit from the 8-8 belief of prosperity.

It is a state of mind/intention. Also, the belief is because 8 rhymes with prosperity in Mandarin Chinese.

Hi Debi,
I will have to listen to Clyde Lewis.

Hi NobleHouse.
Thank you for the information.

In a few months it will be exactly one hundred years since The First World War Armistice, soon the media will be reporting on this, so my interest is topical. I have no wish to be controversial however there are very strange numbers associated etc.

The Armistice was the first part of two designed to end W.W.1., the other was The Treaty of Versailles, so all armies set down arms at 11am on the 11th day of the 11th month 1918. So could this be deliberate?

Armistice of 11 November 1918 - Wikipedia

Many soldiers died before the Armistice, so it would be controversial to think that the date and time was intentional! Eleven is a master number, as many know here.
The Co-incidences keep coming, as Saint Martin of Tours is the Patron Saint of Soldiers, and his feast date is 11th November, obviously this date is very old in the church which is far older than W.W.1., link below:-

Saint Martin of Tours, Who Raised Three People from the Dead

America observes this as Veterans Day, in UK we call it Remembrance Day, link below:-

Remembrance Day - Wikipedia

I Agree with America, for not signing The Treaty of Versailles, the terms for Germany were too harsh, which was probably the cause of another war, 20 years later. They signed a different treaty with Germany, please read small print at top of document on link below "Came into force with exchange of ratification in Berlin on 11/11/1921.
The link doesn't work properly, click on "Search for US Germany Peace Treaty in other text"

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/US-Germany_Peace_Treaty

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
You do not need to be Chinese to benefit from the 8-8 belief of prosperity.

It is a state of mind/intention. Also, the belief is because 8 rhymes with prosperity in Mandarin Chinese.
Yep I keep a no 8 I’m my wallet.

Reactions: NobleHouse
Interesting topic. I seem to remember there being something in regards to the 9-11 disaster date too. It’s really something how dates and times occur.

Hi Lynne,
I'm not going to get into conspiracy theories too much, but i will tell about why the date was chosen it was a new years resolution.
Firstly we all celebrated 2000, but it was the wrong year, in the Julian Calendar it never had a year zero, so we had 1BC to 1AD so 2001 should have been the date to celebrate.
A lot of mystical people would follow the last link to the old Egyptian Calendar, being the Coptic Calendar, New Year is 11th September up 2099, in symbolism it means Sirius rising with the Sun and Isis, you will find Thout mentioned which means Thoth!
These days there is nowhere where Sirius rises with the Sun, this is called the heliacal rising of Sirius, on 11th September!
Ancient Egyptians thought that if Isis was Sirius then the Belt of Orion was Osiris, the center star of the belt of Orion is Alnilam, and it did align to New York on day!
Coptic calendar - Wikipedia

Mohamed Atta the ringleader of the day was a very dangerous man you can see it in the eyes, and he actually came from Egypt.
Mohamed Atta - Wikipedia
These beliefs are across religions and countries, look up date when the ground breaking ceremony was done on THE PENTAGON!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Atta

The British made a big mess with Mandate of Palestine, to keep the Jews and Arabs in the war effort in W.W.1. they had promised Palestine to both!
The second mistake was choosing a Jew as the first commissioner and commander in chief for Palestine being Sir Herbert Samuel, it should have been an unbiased commissioner, the mandate wasn't legal until his oath of office which happened on 11th September 1922, Alnilam the Osiris star was aligned to the day.
The link showing this is too long and i have a urine infection so i will paste this:-
upload_2018-9-11_19-51-32.png

A crucial memorandum needs to be looked at, please scroll down link to Security and then clause 11 and see that it was signed on 4th September 1999, but was entered into force one week later that made it 11th September 1999, sorry for being controversial but i am giving links regarding my opinion:-
The Avalon Project : The Sharm el-Sheikh Memorandum on Implementation Timeline of Outstanding Commitments of Agreements Signed and the Resumption of Permanent Status Negotiations; September 4, 1999