Deja vu?

Roffin

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken,Deja vu means the "feeling that one has lived through the present situation before" right? I'm getting it quite frequently.Just today I was playing a computer game and investigated an item(inside game) and then right after that I spoke to a woman(also inside game) and everything just seemed so familliar as if I had done that before on a computer. But I know very well I have NEVER played that game before in my life and today was the first time. And neither would this game be available in my past life if I had one since this is a made-in-the-1990s game and I was alive during the 90s. So could it have come from a dream?Maybe.But what's up with all this Deja vu about minor unimportant things like book,TV and PC game dialogue?I find it pesky to get all this since I have to keep scratching my head to recall when I encountered the familliar event and also because they are so insignificant

Last edited:
I've had experiences with Deja Vu in the past.

The two most memorable was a feeling of being at a certain location before, but I knew that I could not possibly have been, and a situation that presented itself with some friends a few months back. It was so bizarre, as I knew the conversation and how it was going to act out as soon it started.........

I've had those moments, too. Not lately, but I have seen places that looked very familiar, even though I had never been there before. And have known how a conversation was going to play out before it actually happened.

Reactions: ozentity
I think that most people experience this at one time or another. A scientist might say it was a delayed reception to the brain or something. Some say it is a sign that you are on your correct life path. Kind of like a marker. Some say it’s a memory of the future. Perhaps you are in tune with a higher energy at that moment and received a glimps of the future. I am open to all and it may be different for everyone’s experience. So you have an opinion on yours?

Reactions: ozentity
Perhaps you are in tune with a higher energy at that moment
Sounds cool. Just wish that those familiar moments were actually more significant than minor.