Debris

Reactions: Paintman
I am hesitant to get invested in this show, after I got super excited and hooked on Project Blue Book only to be left dangling when it was cancelled.

Even though we are still in a pandemic, I just haven't had a ton of TV time other than short segments here and there. It's getting hard to find a solid hour for TV lately. I got behind on Resident Alien and now probably won't catch up for months, sigh.

I am hesitant to get invested in this show, after I got super excited and hooked on Project Blue Book only to be left dangling when it was cancelled.

Even though we are still in a pandemic, I just haven't had a ton of TV time other than short segments here and there. It's getting hard to find a solid hour for TV lately. I got behind on Resident Alien and now probably won't catch up for months, sigh.
The main problem I see in this show is there is no comic relief. It is very dark. At least in X-Files you had some "relief" moments. This one is constant tension, which may end up being it's demise.