Debi's Triangle UFO story

We do a lot of research here on sources, and I have to tell you that many of the internet sources out there are fake or just looking for views without any real facts to go with it.
I'm sure you may have heard or read it, but unfortunately, there are many fake sites out there.
I have to clear one thing. I usualy don't just go to internet and watch You Tube she..t. I watch on TV some specific series and then go on forums to get Real Info. There are lot of eye witnesses argueing on forums. So I get direct information. And if that specific info fits with the main puzzle and other info I picked up on a differenti forum (it's a huge advantage talking several languages) l know there is a very little error possibility.
I'm not losing time with "commercial" postings, usualy easy to spot.

Last edited:
Beware the internet! It's wonderful and in my opinion one of the greatest achievements of the human race but there are so many hoaxes! Was the 2004 giant photograph this one?:
View attachment 12833
because if so it comes from an online photoshop contest!
FACT CHECK: Giant Skeleton Uncovered in Saudi Arabia?
I used to make images like this for a hobby and could certainly have made something like this. If this isn't the image you were thinking of then could you link us to the one you were talking about? I'd be very interested!
Anyway, I'm glad you are around here and don't want you to feel like I'm picking at you. We are all interested in the paranormal and getting at the truth of things but there is a lot of bad information out there and not all from Them! I've wasted a lot of time on things I later found out weren't true and hate for anybody else to do the same.
I also had a very weird night in autumn 1997 which I wrote about here and recently I found out that black triangles were seen by others in the area!
I'd be interested to read more about your own experience of a black triangle if you have anything.

And Debi, I don't think I commented on this before, so thankyou for sharing it!
Hi Ben, it is not the skeleton I was meaning. It was the one that was beached by the 2004 tsunami, way to big. They censured a few weeks after, but l made in time to see it. I was not able to download the full version though, were it was clearly filmed a 152 feet human skeleton. They claim it was a pubblicity For a videogame, to bad that the video game it was already in the stores 2 weeks before. Then invented some other fake info, but l just knew was true. For me, lousy cover UPS are only confirming the case as real.
It seems that they totally removed the video from you tube and replaced it with a new one, similar, same you tube title, same sari wearing reporter, but only full of sh.t.
Besides, after a cose look, the reporter doesn't seem professional, but just a girl axting bad in front of a camera. There to manu "coincidences" for me: same title, dame country,same argument , same sari girl. You know, to many coincidences make me nervous.
I'll try to find the original video some how.

That picture, and thousands like that, are invading internet, but l am not that sure. I need more inquadration made of the same scene. So I just watch it and leave it there. It is easy For an expert check out on pixels pattern to spot if it is a fake. But why bother?! I know giants existed and "they" are covering up thousents of archeological reperts by intimidating or killing eyewitnesses. It would confirm that the bible is real and so is God, and that's what scares the hell out of them!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:alien:

PS: my UFO was a small round shaped one.

I am happy you accepted me. And just relax about hoax, if I'm considering an argument, I am well prepared about it. Belive it or not, dead people are the best witnesses, 'cose they died for it and they are not afraid to "talk".

Last edited:
Shanice, I'm sorry, but on this forum we cannot accept reports from dead people as verifiable sources. And we do not seek out the dead, especially those by suicide or mystery deaths, for information. We prefer to help those cross over to the light. Although I agree there are many governments and groups as you describe, we cannot promote reports from the dead.

Well Debi, we are all seeking for the truth here. I won' t argue on how I do it. My conclusions followed my experiences and those beliefs are the only logical results left.
My sources provided me with more articulated explanation than a metheorogical baloon or some other ridiculous sh.t . They have to try harder.

Beware the internet! It's wonderful and in my opinion one of the greatest achievements of the human race but there are so many hoaxes! Was the 2004 giant photograph this one?:
View attachment 12833
because if so it comes from an online photoshop contest!
FACT CHECK: Giant Skeleton Uncovered in Saudi Arabia?
I used to make images like this for a hobby and could certainly have made something like this. If this isn't the image you were thinking of then could you link us to the one you were talking about? I'd be very interested!
Anyway, I'm glad you are around here and don't want you to feel like I'm picking at you. We are all interested in the paranormal and getting at the truth of things but there is a lot of bad information out there and not all from Them! I've wasted a lot of time on things I later found out weren't true and hate for anybody else to do the same.
I also had a very weird night in autumn 1997 which I wrote about here and recently I found out that black triangles were seen by others in the area!
I'd be interested to read more about your own experience of a black triangle if you have anything.

And Debi, I don't think I commented on this before, so thankyou for sharing it!

OMG!!!!!!! You've seem real fairies!!!!!!!! I am thrilled with it!!! I know nobody believes in it, but I saw a video on You Tube that I know it's real. It's a small winged being that could be easily taken for dragonfly. I just go to finish reading!!! OMG!!!!! An eyewitness! The first I found so far.

Shanice, I'm sorry, but on this forum we cannot accept reports from dead people as verifiable sources. And we do not seek out the dead, especially those by suicide or mystery deaths, for information. We prefer to help those cross over to the light. Although I agree there are many governments and groups as you describe, we cannot promote reports from the dead.

When l say "suicide people" l don't mean REAL suicide but camuflated as suicide. You just don't order pizza with extra peperoni and shoot yourself in the head (using the wrong hand), just 4 minutes the pizzaboy arrives.

When l say "suicide people" l don't mean REAL suicide but camuflated as suicide. You just don't order pizza with extra peperoni and shoot yourself in the head (using the wrong hand), just 4 minutes the pizzaboy arrives.
I understand what you're saying here, but you can't just take speculation as fact, maybe his pizza took 34 minutes and he felt as if even the pizza guy had abandoned him, just don't know what is going through ppl's minds...therefore you can't take what your theory is as absolute fact, I agree there are a lot of "strange" deaths and disappearances but until absolute proof is found they have to be filed under strange and suspicious.

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
Shanice, as owner here, I need to clear up a few things with you. What Paul just said matches what I am trying to tell you. We cannot claim things as fact just because you believe them to be so. Those are your beliefs, not facts, not the only logical conclusions as you have stated they are.

then go on forums to get Real Info. There are lot of eye witnesses argueing on forums. So I get direct information. And if that specific info fits with the main puzzle and other info I picked up on a differenti forum (it's a huge advantage talking several languages) l know there is a very little error possibility.
Let's also clear this up a bit. When you came here and on the first post you made, you said you weren't sure you had the skill level to be on a forum, yet, you now say you go to many forums. You also stated earlier you spoke only one language with a little English, yet now you state you speak several languages. Which is it?

You also came on looking for help with a problem...which seems to not be your true focus. And as for your comment about arguing on forums, we are not that kind of forum. We are a discussion forum, unlike many others that enjoy arguing. Please adjust your postings to reflect "In my opinion" or "it is my belief" instead of pronouncing them as ultimate "proof" and facts. If you do not adjust your commenting, you will not be able to post here.

Last edited:
Hi Ben, it is not the skeleton I was meaning. It was the one that was beached by the 2004 tsunami, way to big. They censured a few weeks after, but l made in time to see it. I was not able to download the full version though, were it was clearly filmed a 152 feet human skeleton. They claim it was a pubblicity For a videogame, to bad that the video game it was already in the stores 2 weeks before. Then invented some other fake info, but l just knew was true. For me, lousy cover UPS are only confirming the case as real.
It seems that they totally removed the video from you tube and replaced it with a new one, similar, same you tube title, same sari wearing reporter, but only full of sh.t.
Besides, after a cose look, the reporter doesn't seem professional, but just a girl axting bad in front of a camera. There to manu "coincidences" for me: same title, dame country,same argument , same sari girl. You know, to many coincidences make me nervous.
I'll try to find the original video some how.

That picture, and thousands like that, are invading internet, but l am not that sure. I need more inquadration made of the same scene. So I just watch it and leave it there. It is easy For an expert check out on pixels pattern to spot if it is a fake. But why bother?! I know giants existed and "they" are covering up thousents of archeological reperts by intimidating or killing eyewitnesses. It would confirm that the bible is real and so is God, and that's what scares the hell out of them!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:alien:

PS: my UFO was a small round shaped one.

I am happy you accepted me. And just relax about hoax, if I'm considering an argument, I am well prepared about it. Belive it or not, dead people are the best witnesses, 'cose they died for it and they are not afraid to "talk".

oy vey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rayjones

Hey jadamz, you must be an Emma Peele, Avengers fan, love your cool picture. That was my favorite show when a I was a Teenager.

Unfortunately it is very easy to get caught up in the ‘romance’ of the unusual and become a true believer then every Photoshop UFO picture on the internet suddenly becomes proof, that’s a rabbit hole you don’t want to fall into.

I’ve had a lot of experiences but I question every strange thing I see, and ask myself what am I really looking at, yes I have managed to corroborate some stuff, but I dare not allow it to take over life. Of course others have had much more traumatizing experiences than I, so I’m not about to judge them According to my stuff. Still we must not let our experiences over define us.

A lot of people have made a lot of money off this worlds strangeness, that’s okay, we just have to analyze and think not swallow whole everything we see, read or are told, but that’s just my opinion.
Ray.

Reactions: Lynne