Deathly Scream

Like I've said before, this stuff has become normal for me...I just don't understand why I'm hearing growls and screams now.
I can understand this stuff becoming normal to you. But from what I’ve seen on your other threads, you haven’t had any good experiences. Just don’t get too comfortable or desensitized.

Have we shared The St. Michael prayer with you yet? Forgot if we have.

Reactions: Lynne
I can understand this stuff becoming normal to you. But from what I’ve seen on your other threads, you haven’t had any good experiences. Just don’t get too comfortable or desensitized.

I suggest you smudge the place. That’s for certain.

I suggest you smudge the place. That’s for certain.
I agree smudging would clear the place unless you have a real nasty. Growling is never a good sign. Again thanks for sharing Heather and be safe.

Reactions: Charleh

The St. Michael prayer? Oh...no. I don't do the prayer thing.

Also, is there a possibility that an entity can affect your mood negatively? Also, what do you mean by "smudge"?

Reactions: Benway and Charleh

Also, is there a possibility that an entity can affect your mood negatively? Also, what do you mean by "smudge"?
Yes. They certainly can. They can be the cause of the emotions or they can just show up when you’re in a negative mindset. Malicious spirits feed off of this.

Smudging is when you burn sage, sweetgrass or palo santo wood and using the smoke to take out the negative energy. Basically you go room to room, and go through every corner, closet, window frame and door frame and sometimes that’ll do the trick.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
Yes. They certainly can. They can be the cause of the emotions or they can just show up when you’re in a negative mindset. Malicious spirits feed off of this.

Smudging is when you burn sage, sweetgrass or palo santo wood and using the smoke to take out the negative energy. Basically you go room to room, and go through every corner, closet, window frame and door frame and sometimes that’ll do the trick.
Good job in summing this up Charleh.

Heather,

I hear so much on this forum about the benefit of smudging that I choose to believe it can make the difference. However I’m going to add one word of caution as well based upon the one (singular) experience I had with trying to cleanse my condo mostly on my own 20 years ago.

Very long and boring story made short, I bought a condo in 1999. Didn’t know anything about any prior owners but the condo was only six years old so I suspected it didn’t have much history. Still I had odd occurrences and felt uneasy enough in there to be suspicious. So I searched out paranormal advice online and stumbled upon TAPS (the group made famous by the Ghost Hunters TV series but before they were well known). They gave me a prayer to chant - I don’t recall which one nor any of the words now - and told me to place three pennies on each window sill and doorway threshold after saying the prayer aloud in each room. I guess the plan was to clean then seal each room.

I was very ignorant. But I followed their instructions. Not necessarily the best course of action based upon just how ignorant I was. I followed the instructions I was given but I knew nothing about manipulating energy nor about the powerful influences of my own intents. And in doing so, I believe that whatever happened to be in the condo then became accidentally trapped in my bedroom by my actions. The occurrences there increased. Ultimately a small band of Wiccans volunteered to come in and do a slower, deeper smudging for me to make things right.

So my warning is that I suspect there might have been more to the process - to do it well or do it right - than I was aware of. I’d urge you to review the PNF Crew’s inputs carefully and ask questions of us to be certain you are comfortable before attempting the smudging. Unfortunately I’ve never smudged myself, so I won’t be the best resource for you. Still, I feel you deserve to hear my warning so you don’t ignorantly stumble through whatever the critical processes might be.

Heather,

I hear so much on this forum about the benefit of smudging that I choose to believe it can make the difference. However I’m going to add one word of caution as well based upon the one (singular) experience I had with trying to cleanse my condo mostly on my own 20 years ago.

Very long and boring story made short, I bought a condo in 1999. Didn’t know anything about any prior owners but the condo was only six years old so I suspected it didn’t have much history. Still I had odd occurrences and felt uneasy enough in there to be suspicious. So I searched out paranormal advice online and stumbled upon TAPS (the group made famous by the Ghost Hunters TV series but before they were well known). They gave me a prayer to chant - I don’t recall which one nor any of the words now - and told me to place three pennies on each window sill and doorway threshold after saying the prayer aloud in each room. I guess the plan was to clean then seal each room.

I was very ignorant. But I followed their instructions. Not necessarily the best course of action based upon just how ignorant I was. I followed the instructions I was given but I knew nothing about manipulating energy nor about the powerful influences of my own intents. And in doing so, I believe that whatever happened to be in the condo then became accidentally trapped in my bedroom by my actions. The occurrences there increased. Ultimately a small band of Wiccans volunteered to come in and do a slower, deeper smudging for me to make things right.

So my warning is that I suspect there might have been more to the process - to do it well or do it right - than I was aware of. I’d urge you to review the PNF Crew’s inputs carefully and ask questions of us to be certain you are comfortable before attempting the smudging. Unfortunately I’ve never smudged myself, so I won’t be the best resource for you. Still, I feel you deserve to hear my warning so you don’t ignorantly stumble through whatever the critical processes might be.
Always wise to be informed. Smudging in my expierence is just clearing negative energy with the incense or smoke not necessarily sealing the home. I know this can be done once you know your space is clear for sure. I’ve never heard of using pennies. I would use holy water.

Thank you all for your responses. Unfortunately, I've been busy and I haven't been able to come back here for a few days. I've had another incident. One I cannot explain and much different. I'll put that on a separate thread, though.

Smudging is looking like better idea every day.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi