Deathly Scream

Heather

She's a haunted witch
Reaction score
So, yesterday I was in my bedroom looking through my purse when I hear this awful deathly scream. It sounded a lot like someone being murdered or someone being absolutely terrified. The thing is, my television was not on...nobody but myself was home...and it came from INSIDE my house...not outside.

I just brushed it off...I wasn't even scared. Confused mostly, but not scared. I'm wondering why I'm suddenly getting rather "intentionally" terrifying experiences lately.

Reactions: Benway and 7Critter
So, yesterday I was in my bedroom looking through my purse when I hear this awful deathly scream. It sounded a lot like someone being murdered or someone being absolutely terrified. The thing is, my television was not on...nobody but myself was home...and it came from INSIDE my house...not outside.

I just brushed it off...I wasn't even scared. Confused mostly, but not scared. I'm wondering why I'm suddenly getting rather "intentionally" terrifying experiences lately.
Yikes ! I can't answer your question, but it must have startled you.

You’re certain It had to come from inside the house? :eek:

Hi Heather,

That would creep me out so congrats on keeping your head.

Just wanted to ask the routine mundane question. Were you able to rule out animals including cats, rabbits, and birds?

I’ll keep reading about your experience and probably feeling creeped out by it.

Reactions: Benway and Lynne

Can you tell me when if any other things like this started happening?

Wow Heather you are brave! Do you live alone ? I don’t think I could stay there by myself. Wish I had a clue to help you out. Keep us posted

I can rule out animals, because my cats were asleep in my bed behind me. It sounded JUST like it would come from my tv...only it wasn't on. I debunk things easily and I know clues and signs to look for in case it was something else. But I couldn't find a source for this scream. Lynne, I do not live alone...my fiance lives with me but he was not home. Like I've said before, this stuff has become normal for me...I just don't understand why I'm hearing growls and screams now. Experiences like this began this past February when I heard the growl after capturing my EVP.

I can rule out animals, because my cats were asleep in my bed behind me. It sounded JUST like it would come from my tv...only it wasn't on. I debunk things easily and I know clues and signs to look for in case it was something else. But I couldn't find a source for this scream. Lynne, I do not live alone...my fiance lives with me but he was not home. Like I've said before, this stuff has become normal for me...I just don't understand why I'm hearing growls and screams now. Experiences like this began this past February when I heard the growl after capturing my EVP.

Thanks for letting me know that you ruled out some likely mundane stuffs.

I apologize Heather but I’m stumped. I’ve had very, very little exposure to spirits/demons/etc. My closest relevant experience is having heard my deceased Dad call out my name; certainly never heard a paranormal growl.

I’ll continue to be attentive to your thread even if I can contribute much yet.

Reactions: Benway and 7Critter