dealing with Djinn

Very cool Charleh! You should post some photos of your knives!! You'll find quite a few knife aficionados here on the forum!
I'll keep u posted. I got a lot on my plate lately. I thought I was the only trigger happy MF here

Reactions: Seahunter
Very cool Charleh! You should post some photos of your knives!! You'll find quite a few knife aficionados here on the forum!
I had a photo of a cold steel bolo machete I modded into a post apocalyptic saber. I'll have to look around for it. I ended up selling it this spring tho

I'll keep u posted. I got a lot on my plate lately. I thought I was the only trigger happy MF here
:D LOL No, you have a few others here who enjoy their toys - guns, knives, etc.!

And totally understand about you being busy, especially with the new baby! :cool:

Last edited:
I had a photo of a cold steel bolo machete I modded into a post apocalyptic saber. I'll have to look around for it. I ended up selling it this spring tho
Cool! I got a couple zombie knives from Ka-Bar. I have the Zomstro and the Zombro! LOL

Zomstro Kit:

1442_ka-bar_zomstro_zombie_chopper_parts.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Cool! I got a couple zombie knives from Ka-Bar. I have the Zomstro and the Zombro! LOL

Zomstro Kit:

1442_ka-bar_zomstro_zombie_chopper_parts.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
I know I've wanted to get my hands on an m48 tomahawk since I saw some dude mangling up cinder blocks with it

I'm not convinced you have a Djinn from one dream. I'm hoping not. It seems you have something neg trying to bother you. Perhaps a move to a new place if possible.

so im not seeing much about the Djinn other than countless stories and speculations of their nature.

personally ive seen them in dreams. in one case in my one dream, my wife, sister in law and I were blessing my step dad's house for some reason, and as we were saying the lord's prayer, I hear the voice of another man mockingly praying with us. I yell at the top of my lungs (something that you can't do in nightmares usually) to get out in the name of God, and it runs downstairs and screeches back at me.
it kinda looked like this, only more fuzzy. and a bigger mouth.
View attachment 9789
(thumbnail from , not my work) video does not contain screamers.

maybe it was trying to convince me I cant get rid of it.

I've also seen shadow men as well as the hat man. both in my home and in my dreams. and everyone believes they are also the Djinn since they react very little to cleansing and exorcisms as well.

so back to the question. what are ways to get rid of or control these spirits? or perhaps, what are your theories? maybe we need to get creative as very few cultures and religions have ritualistic means of keeping them at bay.

the only one I'm aware of is Ruqyah from the islamic tradition, and I wont go down that route because, you know, I'm a Christian, and I dont know an Imam. otherwise i would have consulted a friend by now lol
Maybe this book would help Arabian Magic Compendium by Geoffrey Harris on Amazon it's a powerful book looks good very comprehensive I have just purchased thet book and already having results

I have been meaning to post on Djinn for - well - the first few weeks I was here. But, those who know me well by now will understand when I say I tend to take a subject I have something specific to say about and thousands of words later I might get to the point... In this I limit the subjects I want to do battle on in this forum. In other words it is hard for me to simplify what has taken me years to theorize - AND I have a natural inclination to spend more time defending how I got from point A to point B that even I get lost from the Path I started on.

I feel this discussion is a loose end that needs to be tied. So, I am going to TRY to just make a simple statement and then hand off the Paths I took to get there. We'll see how well that goes. :eyes:

In My World -- The Djinn are a race of Beings not unlike Human's in that they are not exclusively Evil/Demon nor exclusively Good/Angel... They are NOT Spirit. They are not immortal. They have never 'summoned' a Human even though they move freely between existences. They can be mischievous (to us) but not demon like. They also have NO love of Humanity. And this is because they are Beings who hold Nature as Sacred - ALL Nature... but especially the Green Things. And we, well -- rape, pillage, and plunder The Mother and and any and all of Her Children for our own gain. They also have no love for Human's because they have been systematically summoned and bound by CERTAIN humans through dark Ritual... You don't summon and entrap another being in The Light ... so don't start...

It is my understanding that even BEFORE that - The Creator asked allegiance to Humanity from The Djinn as Protectors/Guardians from darkness... Only 300 accepted this Call. The rest went on their way. The Djinn, like Humans, have Free Will as decreed by The Creator - so this was not a Fallen Angel thing - it was a choice of free will and accepted by The Creator as such. But, there is always payment due when you don't make the right choice... So, also like Human's, all but the 300 found themselves more and more disconnected from Creator/Creation as time marched on. Considering this Race is said to have existed for over 250,000,000 Million Years - I couldn't conceive of an answer to 'where did the go or where are they now'. I DO know where the 300 are. But that is a story for another day.

okay... :coldsweat: If there is a * before a statement that statement is mine. Everything else is research with most having some way to connect to where I found it. As all of this below is basic research that I used to move forward - it is more than likely from Wikipedia and the [number] is citing the reference at the end of the page.

Part 1

The following is a lot of good and varied information on anyone serious about learning the Nature of Djinn.

The Jinn/Djinn: pre-islamic and of unclear origin

FIRST LETS DO THIS: As to Shaytan

To distinguish the classical Greek concept from its later Christian interpretation, the former is anglicized as either daemon or daimon rather than demon.[citation needed] The original Greek word daimon does not carry the negative connotation initially understood by implementation of the Koine δαιμόνιον (daimonion),[1] and later ascribed to any cognate words sharing the root.

* Djinn were not demonized for thousands of years before Christianity changed that by changing the interpretation of the word Jinn/Djinn.

*If you enter into a study of Djinn because you are truly interested - you must eliminate the negative connotation that was established as connected to their name... and move forward from there. Below are a whole bunch of good starting points with basic information you can follow up on for a more in-depth study.

*If you move forward from the first recorded text's on Djinn in a natural timeline progression it will eventually lead you the Djinn -- EXEGESIS. This will give you two side's of the coin and because you get there with no pre-existing prejudice's you can come up with a more informed decision as to your own beliefs in the thing.

Jinn were worshiped by many Arabs during the Pre-Islamic period,[21] but, unlike gods, jinn were not regarded as immortal. In ancient Arabia, the term jinn also applied to all kinds of supernatural entities among various religions and cults; thus, Zoroastrian, Christian, and Jewish angels and demons were also called "jinn". Amira El-Zein. "Islam, Arabs, and Intelligent World of the Jinn"

Jinn is an Arabic collective noun deriving from the Semitic root jnn (Arabic: جَنّ / جُنّ‎, jann), whose primary meaning is "to hide" or "to conceal". Some authors interpret the word to mean, literally, "beings that are concealed from the senses".[10] Cognates include the Arabic majnūn ("possessed", or generally "insane"), jannah ("garden", also “heaven”), and janīn ("embryo") Wehr, Hans (1994). Dictionary of Modern Written Arabic
Lane. "An Arabic-English Lexicon".

Part 2

Chapter 9 of the Futūhāt al-Makkiyya: On the inner knowledge of spirits made of an igneous mixture

[The many forms of the spiritual world]

[Tribes and clans of jinns]

[436] Jinns form tribes and clans. It is said that jinns were originally concentrated in twelve tribes and that later they separated into different subdivisions, waging great wars between them.

[437] So let us return to the matter in hand: this spiritual world surely takes on many different forms and manifests in perceptible forms. Human perception confines it in such a way that it (the spiritual entity) cannot release itself from this form while man is watching it in a special way. When the person confines it [through perception] and keeps watching it, and it has nowhere to hide itself, then the spiritual entity manifests to him in a form it adopts for him, like a veil. Then it makes him believe that this form is moving in a particular direction, and the man's eyes follow it, at which point the spiritual being escapes its bonds and vanishes from him – and with its vanishing, the form disappears from the sight of the observer, who had been watching it. It (the form) is to the spiritual just as light is to the lamp which spreads its light into the corners [of a room]: when the lamp disappears, so does the light. The same thing happens with this form. Whoever knows this and wants to maintain the perception of the spiritual entity must not let his eyes follow the image. This is one of the divine secrets, which no one knows except by being instructed by God. The image is not other than the spiritual being itself. In fact it is the same, even if it is in a thousand different places or in all places, and under different guises.

[438] What happens when one of these images disappears is that the spiritual entity goes from life in this world to the barzakh, just as we are transported by death [to another place]. And as happens with us, nothing remains of them in the earthly world. These forms which make spiritual beings visible are called 'corporealisations' (jasad). As God Almighty says, "We placed upon his throne a body (jasad)"[39] (38:34). He also declares: "And We did not endow them with bodies that could dispense with food" (21:8).