dealing with Djinn

Djinn...cousins to the demons...different realm. Don't listen well to commands.
I wonder, if they can't take orders (which may mean they have more free will), can they be deceived into doing our will?

I wonder, if they can't take orders (which may mean they have more free will), can they be deceived into doing our will?
Excellent question to which I have no answer. Ask me about a normal demon and I can help ya....Djinn...not so much.

Excellent question to which I have no answer. Ask me about a normal demon and I can help ya....Djinn...not so much.
Ever tried deceiving a spirit? Maybe I'll give that a go next time our house has a little episode

Ever tried deceiving a spirit? Maybe I'll give that a go next time our house has a little episode
I've never done that as I don't believe that's a wise choice. I'd rather take command of the situation. This side of the veil belongs to the living. I stand my ground.

Reactions: Charleh
I just got an idea. Everywhere I read online about the Djinn says they're mortal. They normally die of old, old, OLD age. if any have died yet, I don't know. Nor do I know if anyone or anything has destroyed one.

I'm just gonna leave this one here. But I doubt any human has the capacity of even maiming a jinn.

Maybe angels.

Reactions: Debi
This is all way above my pay grade. It would be pretty startling to have that creepy looking "guy" in a dream though. Not knowing how to properly deal with a djinn, I'd probably just be praying my *ss off!

This is all way above my pay grade. It would be pretty startling to have that creepy looking "guy" in a dream though. Not knowing how to properly deal with a djinn, I'd probably just be praying my *ss off!
i came up with a crazy idea, but you know, it just might work. imagine a chopper knife or sword, made in the physical plane (obviously), and you make the same weapon in the astral plane.

if theres a way to make them into one weapon, maybe you'll have yourself something that can destroy monsters of both flesh AND spirit.
i know many people have talked about astral weapons before, other than just sheilding.

I already have experience making and modding knives, sooooo.........
I'd still be praying my @$$ off tho

At least i dont know how to back down

Reactions: Debi and Seahunter