dealing with Djinn

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
so im not seeing much about the Djinn other than countless stories and speculations of their nature.

personally ive seen them in dreams. in one case in my one dream, my wife, sister in law and I were blessing my step dad's house for some reason, and as we were saying the lord's prayer, I hear the voice of another man mockingly praying with us. I yell at the top of my lungs (something that you can't do in nightmares usually) to get out in the name of God, and it runs downstairs and screeches back at me.
it kinda looked like this, only more fuzzy. and a bigger mouth.
hqdefault.jpg

(thumbnail from , not my work) video does not contain screamers.

maybe it was trying to convince me I cant get rid of it.

I've also seen shadow men as well as the hat man. both in my home and in my dreams. and everyone believes they are also the Djinn since they react very little to cleansing and exorcisms as well.

so back to the question. what are ways to get rid of or control these spirits? or perhaps, what are your theories? maybe we need to get creative as very few cultures and religions have ritualistic means of keeping them at bay.

the only one I'm aware of is Ruqyah from the islamic tradition, and I wont go down that route because, you know, I'm a Christian, and I dont know an Imam. otherwise i would have consulted a friend by now lol

Reactions: Paintman
as for tools i have at hand, i have holy salt, annointing oil (extra virgin olive oil and a bit of frankincense) and cascarilla (eggshell powder) at my disposal, as well as my faith in Christ. I got tons of purple; a hoodie and a bandana, and a shemagh since usually one should wear puple when conducting an exorcism from what I hear.

Charleh is the dream the only instance with this being you've had ?

Charleh is the dream the only instance with this being you've had ?
For this morphed thing, yeah. Shadow people and other strange creatures I've seen in my home while awake. They're not hypnagogic hallucinations (which I'm prone to) because I usually see them in normal daylight hours.

Djinn...cousins to the demons...different realm. Don't listen well to commands.