DEADWOOD: The City of Ghosts

Black Cloud

Reaction score

I just watched the Ghost Adventures episode about Deadwood yesterday. That was a very interesting article. Have you ever been there? Or know anyone that has?

I just watched the Ghost Adventures episode about Deadwood yesterday. That was a very interesting article. Have you ever been there? Or know anyone that has?
No, I've never been there. I was listening to an old episode of Art Bell and a guy that lived in Deadwood called Art's show. He claimed to work at a radio station in Deadwood at 666 Main Street. He said it was a dentist office in the past and it was haunted. Art added that many radio stations around the country were haunted.

Reactions: Walking Goose
No, I've never been there. I was listening to an old episode of Art Bell and a guy that lived in Deadwood called Art's show. He claimed to work at a radio station in Deadwood at 666 Main Street. He said it was a dentist office in the past and it was haunted. Art added that many radio stations around the country were haunted.
Ian Punnett has told the story many times of his days as a DJ at a haunted radio station that had previously been a funeral home. I think it was in Iowa