"Dead" two days, comes back to life with NDE

Curious how he got through a medical examination without someone knowing he was not dead. I don't think you can be dead for two days and not have considerable damage to your functions. If that was the case, then something was introduced to the man to put him in a deep state that slowed his functions way down. Attempted murder or hoax?

And, why did he instruct his family not to embalm him for 2 or 3 days after his "death"? Kind of a lucky coincidence there, no?

"the man's story has made him something of a sensation in his village, where he has given up work as a doctor in order to devote 'the rest of my life on earth to the service of God.'"

And, a new evangelist is born!

Curious how he got through a medical examination without someone knowing he was not dead. I don't think you can be dead for two days and not have considerable damage to your functions. If that was the case, then something was introduced to the man to put him in a deep state that slowed his functions way down. Attempted murder or hoax?
maybe he had a bad plate of puffer fish......

And, a new evangelist is born!
Just what the world does not need. Corruption and hypocritical acts is what destroyed religion among people. Probably why i have strayed away from 'text book' religion and began viewing things in a way that better suits my beliefs. Pretty bad that now when the contribution plate is passed around, there are separate envelopes for the children. Huh? Training them early i guess.

Reactions: Paulm
It does sound a bit convenient, with him giving funeral instructions, however you never know. It is at least a good story. I do believe people have real NDE experiences.