Day Trips

Mrs Duke enjoys trips to Ohio's "Amish Country," it's a three hour drive. She loves their crafts and baked good.

Within 3-4 hours of me, there are at least a dozen Division 1A college football teams representing all but two of the ten 1A conferences. If I include small college football schools, the number is close to thirty. I've been to most of them at least once.
In 1995 my Sister took me on a 1/4-day-trip to an Amish community in the Carolinas. It was very interesting but I was more focused on the Morevian (spelling?) cookies I bought there then goobled down on the ride back to her home.

In 1995 my Sister took me on a 1/4-day-trip to an Amish community in the Carolinas. It was very interesting but I was more focused on the Morevian (spelling?) cookies I bought there then goobled down on the ride back to her home.
Hello, Wands!

The three of us are interested in taking a weekend during Fall to see the St. Myrtle's Plantation of all places. We're less than 200 miles driving distance and we've wanted to go for a while so why not? We need to get away for a little while. And driving where we'll be driving, we might get the bonus of changing leaves.

The three of us are interested in taking a weekend during Fall to see the St. Myrtle's Plantation of all places. We're less than 200 miles driving distance and we've wanted to go for a while so why not? We need to get away for a little while. And driving where we'll be driving, we might get the bonus of changing leaves.
I would like a full report!