Dark Waters on MTD

Artbellfan1

Reaction score
Wed May 10 - Dark Waters - True Horror Stories

Dark Waters, is a Paranormal story teller hailing from New Orleans, Louisiana. Dark specializes in taking real stories and encounters from normal people and dramatizing them in audio format, creating some the most amazing horror accounts on youtube and earning him the title King of Youtube Horror.

Looking forward to the show!

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Wed May 10 - Dark Waters - True Horror Stories

Dark Waters, is a Paranormal story teller hailing from New Orleans, Louisiana. Dark specializes in taking real stories and encounters from normal people and dramatizing them in audio format, creating some the most amazing horror accounts on youtube and earning him the title King of Youtube Horror.

Looking forward to the show!
Dark Waters is a really nice man as well. Gotten to know him a bit and he has been super supportive of me, the forum, and even asked for prayer on a show for my husband. He's part of our family here.

Dark Waters is a really nice man as well. Gotten to know him a bit and he has been super supportive of me, the forum, and even asked for prayer on a show for my husband. He's part of our family here.

He is well spoken and very entertaining. He also brings some needed diversity into the paranormal world. Look forward to his live broadcast with Heather. His Schrader shows were great as is his YouTube channel.

He is well spoken and very entertaining. He also brings some needed diversity into the paranormal world. Look forward to his live broadcast with Heather. His Schrader shows were great as is his YouTube channel.
Loved those shows too. He did a good interview on the Mallard Report with jim Mallard.