Dark presence

Dadel08

Reaction score
I'm trying to get rid of a dark entity in my home. I moved a year ago back into my childhood home. My family had a good time in this house but when moving back I started having occurrences every so often. I've felt 2 presences, one of a small child like that sometimes runs on the bed or the house. And another more dark that lays on the bed with you. Since they had been occurrences when I was asleep I thought my imagination was running wild or nightmares. But recently I had people visit my house and they had similiar thing happen without me even mentioning it. And now my new roomate had something of a trance occur while I was out of town. For me it was a nuisance that didn't happen often enough to care but these new developments have me more concerned. I'm looking into blessing the house soon but am unfamiliar with what else to do. Is someone familiar with this?

I'm trying to get rid of a dark entity in my home. I moved a year ago back into my childhood home. My family had a good time in this house but when moving back I started having occurrences every so often. I've felt 2 presences, one of a small child like that sometimes runs on the bed or the house. And another more dark that lays on the bed with you. Since they had been occurrences when I was asleep I thought my imagination was running wild or nightmares. But recently I had people visit my house and they had similiar thing happen without me even mentioning it. And now my new roomate had something of a trance occur while I was out of town. For me it was a nuisance that didn't happen often enough to care but these new developments have me more concerned. I'm looking into blessing the house soon but am unfamiliar with what else to do. Is someone familiar with this?
Well, you have come to the right place and welcome. I'm going to leave you a link to a thread I'd like you to read, Dade. Just tap the link to read it.

PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

We're here to help if we can.

Dade, I've had my share of friendly and violent entities in my house. The violent ones: I stand my ground, get assertive, and ask them to leave. I had a noisy entity that made loud pounding noises in the attic this year; I said "This is my house. You are no longer welcome here. I'm not afraid of you and I'm not leaving." After this I had no trouble with this entity. Do not get angry...just stand your ground.

Welcome Dade. Sorry to hear you’re having a problem. Debi has given you the right place to start. Keep us posted. Take a look around here, she has amassed a lot of information on many topics. Welcome to the forum.

Glad you found us, Dade. We can help you and be supportive as you figure this out. Please read the link provided, to start off with. :)

Reactions: Dadel08 and Lynne
Hi Dade,we had a young boy spirit in our home when my kids were little,it broke things,I blamed the kids until it pushed me down a hall into a bathtub one night.I just told it off,after that it was never seen or heard again.

Dade, I've had my share of friendly and violent entities in my house. The violent ones: I stand my ground, get assertive, and ask them to leave. I had a noisy entity that made loud pounding noises in the attic this year; I said "This is my house. You are no longer welcome here. I'm not afraid of you and I'm not leaving." After this I had no trouble with this entity. Do not get angry...just stand your ground.
Yes I feel like when I've told it to stop it goes away for a while. Passed this on to my roomate. Not sure if it just calms down or returns later on.

Reactions: garnetsilver