Dark Matter Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Idea!
WoW, love all the links & forums & chats & media... :)
A lot of hard work went into this, Good job! Definitely bookmarked on miPad!
And Thank You.

Odd thing. When I'm on that page, and I click a video, the videos drift to the bottom of the screen so that I'm missing the bottom 25% or so of the video. I'm using Chrome, with a 1 gig dedicated video card, on a 15.4" HP laptop. But that shouldn't matter. Just thought you might like to know. If you wish, u can email me and I'll send you a screenshot. albvasquez@gmail.com

Reactions: Shadow
BTW - Digital Guy, it's still an amazing resource. You guys are doing a huge and cool thing here. I'm posting your link around. I appreciate it. :)

Odd thing. When I'm on that page, and I click a video, the videos drift to the bottom of the screen so that I'm missing the bottom 25% or so of the video. I'm using Chrome, with a 1 gig dedicated video card, on a 15.4" HP laptop. But that shouldn't matter. Just thought you might like to know. If you wish, u can email me and I'll send you a screenshot. albvasquez@gmail.com

I am having the same problem also. I know new sites need to work out some bugs so I'll be patient. Other than that DigiGuy, it's a great site. Keep up the good work.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.