Dark Matter: Art Bell interviews Dr. Michael Heiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to bed now, but if you think of the author's name, let me know. I'd love to read up on it. There were dog headed creatures at the Skinwalker Ranch, too.

Hey Roy, did you see any of those? :p
LOL - if I would have, I'd still be running from it!

No - disagree completely. In anything that science cannot prove, it must hypothesize, and then we must choose where we land (our best guess) - that is informed "faith". We don't live in a world where all reality and questions about reality are settled.
Boy I wish I hadn't pooped out so early last night. But, for what it's worth, here is a post - post.

We all create our own reality. We also create the proof (to ourselves) of our own reality. Whether others believe your proof, or can even comprehend it depends on the proximity of said realities. Anyway, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Who knows. Maybe life on Earth is some great cosmic prank. I can just see God sitting in front of a monitor laughing His Divine Ass off at some of the things humans do. :D:p:eek::cool:

You can say it is so. You can say i really think it is. But - sorry - it doesnt

My gracious sakes Jerry you're so . . . so . . . so linear. I'm so sorry man but you're such a buzz kill. Other that that, you're cool.

I dont' choose to believe in unicorns either. doesn't make me smarter but you believe in a fairy tale
Wait, what are you saying??? You don't believe Unicorns exist?:( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:eek:

Actually Jerry, there are Unicorns . . .
10.1.13 Unicorn Goat images.jpg

. . . they're just not necessarily Equine Unicorns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.