Dark Matter 10/7 - Art Bell interviews the Ghost Investigators Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do ghost investigators have to be such sensitive, fragile porcelain little mice? I don't care if they are parents or not- investigators need to be unemotional and observant. I hate to bandy about the 'P' word, but these two guys should be fed a dish of fancy feast after the first segment. What happened to the archetypal intrepid, fearless investigator? While these guys are having a juice box or a glass of arbor mist during the commercial break, maybe they can compose themselves enough to continue on this terrifying expedition into the unknown without tearing up.

Why do ghost investigators have to be such sensitive, fragile porcelain little mice? I don't care if they are parents or not- investigators need to be unemotional and observant. I hate to bandy about the 'P' word, but these two guys should be fed a dish of fancy feast after the first segment. What happened to the archetypal intrepid, fearless investigator? While these guys are having a juice box or a glass of arbor mist during the commercial break, maybe they can compose themselves enough to continue on this terrifying expedition into the unknown without tearing up.
Hmmm I see it totally different. I have archived all GIS interviews from the very first one on C2C to this one.........The woman is the most stalwart of them all...these guys are not P's IMO.....but they certainly do not come off like John Wayne........you also need to know that these men and women are everyday Joes and Janes.......not super heros...nor do they ever claim to be. Paranormal activity is frightening to many....

Reactions: Seahunter
I agree with that!
I've had these experiences since I was a child and I can guarantee you that some experiences still frighten me to this day.
No amount of paranormal experiences will make a person get used to those experiences as each one is a different being with differences in their own emotional state, energy state, etc.

Trust me. I can lay upstairs in my current house and I try very hard to cut out all noises.
There are people in this house that enjoy talking, screaming my name., etc, and all while I sleep.

I had one experience in this house where I heard a loud banging noise. I thought somebody was breaking into the house.
I turned on all the lights inside and out. Looked around and as I looked out toward one side of the house, the knocking and banging moved to the opposite side.

These occurrences will frighten anyone.
The weird part is that most of these experiences happen between 2:00 am - 4:00 am central time.
That would definitely be scary, especially at night, and if you are alone. Tough guys can beat people up, or anyone can shoot someone - but if you're dealing with spirits, you can't beat them up or shoot them!

Reactions: Shadow
Exactly!
My wife has many artifacts in the house that her parents had collected over the years.
Both of her parents have died horrible deaths.
Now I am not saying these artifacts are haunted but I do know objects can be haunted.
Sorry to hear that. Speaking of haunted artifacts, one show I used to really like was Friday the 13th the TV series. They had a list of haunted antiques that had been sold, and they had to track them down and get them out of circulation.

HAAAAAAAAAAAATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Sounds like someone with emphysema I heard Hey you......

Status
Not open for further replies.