Dark Matter 10/3 - Art Bell interviews Linda Moulton Howe

Status
Not open for further replies.
sooooooooooooo..... "Beyond Dark Matter"............ is that to replace this site? Or in addition to?

Reactions: Shadow
So I heard Art say he had decided on "Spooky Matter" for the Halloween show. Although that is better than the first name he had... I wish he'd have waited to hear more! lol

Reactions: Shadow
Not a LMH fan at all.....maybe it was Georges interviewing style. Lets see if Art can get anything interesting out of her.
I bet he will. He always had Howe when he was the main host. My thinking is that it was George's style :) Mind you I am a little biased. Let's just see :)

Not a LMH fan at all.....maybe it was Georges interviewing style. Lets see if Art can get anything interesting out of her.

I have had the same feelings about her, but I think Art will still make it interesting. And George can screw anything up. Just look at what C2C turned into lol

So I heard Art say he had decided on "Spooky Matter" for the Halloween show. Although that is better than the first name he had... I wish he'd have waited to hear more! lol
I don't like that name either, but I think Art was tickled by Einstein's expression, "Spooky matter at a distance.", so I think that must be why he chose that name.

Art could read the phone book and it would be interesting. Not so with Noory. My issue with Linda is her shaky voice and that when she reads some article or piece of information, she sounds like she is reading. Since Art is not a lazy hack like George is, I am sure he will have an interesting give and take interview with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.