Dark Matter-10/29 Art Bell Interviews John McAfee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm done haunting at that haunted house! Posted pics.... couldn't do it any more. It was converted out of a barn.... a long barn that use to have a lot of livestock. Killed my allergies, and nearly me lol.... severe asthma attack from it. So I guess I'll be around to listen on the 31st!!!

Well, I'm done haunting at that haunted house! Posted pics.... couldn't do it any more. It was converted out of a barn.... a long barn that use to have a lot of livestock. Killed my allergies, and nearly me lol.... severe asthma attack from it. So I guess I'll be around to listen on the 31st!!!
Sorry to hear about your allergies and asthma attack Zoxo. I looked at your pictures, they are great! Thanks for posting those. Looks like a great haunted house!

Reactions: Zoxo
I'm so sorry Zoxo. I'll have an occasional asthma attack but it sounds like you had a bad time of it. Hope you're back up and running very soon.

Reactions: Zoxo
I'm hanging in here... This is scary tonight, being that I'm on the West Coast. Guest said the US is doing NO monitoring of radiation levels from it any more!
I should have been in bed asleep a couple of hours ago but this show is too interesting and unnerving to turn off.

Status
Not open for further replies.