Dark Matter 10/28-Art Bell interviews Jason Martell

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes a society advanced? Because a society can build pyramids does not make then advanced? Are you aware that the Egyptians have a TON of failed pyramids? Leaning and fallen pyramids......they took hundred and hundreds of years to master working with rocks and basic metals like bronze etc. No aliens came to earth and taught the Egyptians to make failed pyramids......they did what is human..trial and error.....

I give credit to humanity..not some grays or abductors who inserted their seed into our DNA....

The Ancients were advanced in many ways! Am i going to go down all of the ways? No. but if you feel they arnt well that is your opinion.From irrigation systems to astroligical techniques,from the mayans,minoans,Sumer and such,They were very advanced.
I did not express an opinion about the guest's authenticity or his findings. I simply commented on Garravesh's knowledge.

how do you know they were failed? Because they are rubble now? Time could of done that or it could of been destroyed by there own will.Perhaps for lack of space or just a new monument.How do you know how long anyone took to master anything?

I never once claimed WE were ADVANCED..that's your own opinion. The ancients , while having some rudimentary technology, came nowhere near modern standards of our 21st century living.

Again I never used the words "WE ARE MORE ADVANCED"

Ancient aliens influencing humanity overtly and or covertly is unproven. I have never once disputed that the ancients had wonders in science or technology....but saying they were advanced....advanced as compared to whom?

All that humanity has created is due to humanity and their drive for all things....their desire to know the unknown. Human ingenuity coupled with centuries of learning and observations...not some aliens from Planet X or Martians.....

Planet X has been coming for 30 years......listen to Art an C2C for the last 20 years....it has been coming and coming....and still coming.

Looks like I may not be listening at all tonight.
I will be here tomorrow night and would not miss the Spooky Matter program.
The Live Thread will be activated for Spooky Matter and we will see how the server handles it being reactivated only on one thread.
If it works well, then we will have it active only on the current nights show thread from that point forward.
Sounds good DarkMatter. Should be great fun tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.