Dark Matter 10/22-Art Bell interviews Evelyn Paglini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naked Apple

Anam Cara
Reaction score
10fpe1u.jpg

Dr. Evelyn Paglini
10-22-2013: Tonight, Art Bell Interviews Dr. Evelyn Paglini, who will be discussing
weather, economy, spirit guides and magic.
Bio:
For over 40 years, Dr. Evelyn Paglini has been one of America’s leading authorities on the occult and the supernatural. Born into a centuries old family of occult practitioners, her training in natural magic began at the age of four when her grandfather formally recognized her as his successor to power and began a precise regimen of discipline and instruction to pass on to her the techniques and practices necessary for her to become empowered as a master occult practitioner, teacher and spiritual warrior.
Dr. Paglini is the last in a thousand-year lineage of Strega Toscani occult practitioners.
As a gifted psychic, Dr. Paglini has collaborated with law enforcement to locate missing persons and to solve murder cases involving occult and supernatural undertones. Her landmark cases are well documented in the country’s leading news media.

update from artbell.com:

This Week
10/21 - Mon - Dr. Roger Leir
10/22 - Tue - Replay - (Art's Back is Out)

10/23 - Wed - Check Back Later
10/24 - Thu - Cannot Predict Now

Well that sucks. I hope Art isn't hurt too badly - must be fairly bad for him to miss a night - not just burning his mouth on his pizza rolls. :rolleyes: :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadow
I know how Art feels blew out my back Saturday night picking up a towel at the pool in the T.A.R.D.I.S. Laid up for three days just started feeling better today.

Get well soon Art.

I know how Art feels blew out my back Saturday night picking up a towel at the pool in the T.A.R.D.I.S. Laid up for three days just started feeling better today.

Get well soon Art.
Sorry to hear that Dr Who - hope you continue to feel better quickly!

Reactions: Dr Who
Hey everyone.
I do hope Art feels better soon!
And I hope you feel better soon Dr.Who....Maybe a cup of tea and a jelly baby. ;)

Reactions: Dr Who
Status
Not open for further replies.