Dark Matter 10/21 Art Bell Interviews Roger Leir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dag nabbit. My free trial ran out and I really want to hear tonight's show. I'm going to try to work out a deal with SXM that I can afford. Think positive thoughts for me please.

Dag nabbit. My free trial ran out and I really want to hear tonight's show. I'm going to try to work out a deal with SXM that I can afford. Think positive thoughts for me please.
Belle,

I'm up in Canada, so dealing with their side of XM up here... But I can tell you... When I went to cancel my subscription, they dropped their pricing. When I still said no... well, they dropped further. I even said to cancel a third time, and they went even lower. It was at that point that I told them that I just didn't want it... they could give it to me for free, and I wouldn't be interested, cause I just didn't listen to it. I had kept the promotional letter they sent me after that, which I used for my current subscription. Of course, now that Art Bell is on.... well, I took their promo offer for a full year!

Radio shack sells prepaid cards for Sirius. They are 15$ the monthly service is $15.95 so you will need two. Hope this helps

Reactions: Zoxo
Dr Leir and Art Bell this may be one of the best shows yet. I am really looking forward to tonight's show. Got a pot of coffee ready to brew and ice cream in the freezer.

Dr Leir and Art Bell this may be one of the best shows yet. I am really looking forward to tonight's show. Got a pot of coffee ready to brew and ice cream in the freezer.
ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well then.... I must say.... Last weeks shows were SO GOOD.... this tells me that this is just going to get BETTER AND BETTER!!!!! Love it!

ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well then.... I must say.... Last weeks shows were SO GOOD.... this tells me that this is just going to get BETTER AND BETTER!!!!! Love it!
Should be good. And at least Art won't try to "joke" like Noory and start asking Dr. Leir a bunch of questions about jets trying to pretend he is the other "Lear" guest.

Reactions: Zoxo
Status
Not open for further replies.