Dark Matter 10/16 – Art Bell Interviews Tobias McGriff and James Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a look at the UFO photos and it looks something that we could make, I have a feeling some UFO phenomena and alien evidence could be black op projects. Opinions?
Agreed. Allegedly, there are alien hybrids in our government and the other world governments. I know how crazy that sounds, but I have spent years listening to Art, the imposter (noory), Project Camelot, David Icke, etc. Eventually, you begin to hear the same types of things.

On more than one occasion, people have told of meeting men in black types who seemed like a cross between human and grey, there are abductees who speak of greys and military personnel examining them in underground bases, etc. I know all this must sound insane if you are hearing it for the first time, but after years of listening it sounds plausible.

Reactions: adele_delight
OK folks... my report is in! I have listened to Tobias on C2C, and I have listened to his interview with AB. TOTALLY DIFFERENT INTERVIEW.... He definitely gave AB the BEST interview, sharing much greater details.

Haha! He even said he had a special website for Art's listeners!

Reactions: Zoxo
I REALLY enjoyed all of the shows this week. I saw Art had posted on his wall last night, something about C2C stooping even lower? Does anyone know what they did now? I already know about the Ghostbuster Gals.... did they do something else?

Really? I thought everyone had heard of them. You might also want to google 'Nordic extraterrestrials'. Many times when people are abducted they not only report seeing the greys and their overlords, the dracos (reptilians), but they have reported seeing what looked like humans, only a lot taller. Like 6 or 7 feet.
Wait, I'm 6'2", maybe I'm a short ET and just blocked it out of my memory?? :p

Reactions: Naked Apple
Had a look at the UFO photos and it looks something that we could make, I have a feeling some UFO phenomena and alien evidence could be black op projects. Opinions?
I agree. The public is far enough behind what we know actually exists in government, that I think a lot of UFOs could just be classified craft of terrestrial origin.

I REALLY enjoyed all of the shows this week. I saw Art had posted on his wall last night, something about C2C stooping even lower? Does anyone know what they did now? I already know about the Ghostbuster Gals.... did they do something else?
No, I think he was referring to the Ghostbuster Gals.

Reactions: Zoxo
Just a matter of time before he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.