Dark Matter 10/14-Art Bell interviews Loyd Auerbach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I was a listener for free on youtube, however the kind gentleman uploading the shows was censored and his shows removed. I went to Art Bell's website and signed up for SiriusXM Radio trial to hear the show, however with my work hours I'm sleeping when he is live. I couldn't find the on demand section for Dark Matter, so I opened a support chat in which I was told there wasn't on demand available for Dark Matter. I could've swore I heard Art say you can listen anytime. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Also, I've been experiencing the 11:11 phenomena for 6 years. If you've never heard of it, I invite you to look it up. I find it very rewarding and feel guided here to this web forum, since the person above me last responded 11:11pm last night!

Open minded now for 2 years, appreciate what Art brings to the table. You all take care!

crash
Welcome to the site Crash!

Here are the steps to use on-demand for Dark Matter online:

Got to Siriusxm.com

Click “Listen online”

Click “Shows & On Demand”

Type in “Art Bell” in the search box

Hit “XX Episodes”, where “XX” is the number of on-demand episodes available.

I don't use on-demand using a phone, but this should get you there using a computer. Hope this helps!

Roy

Hello, I was a listener for free on youtube, however the kind gentleman uploading the shows was censored and his shows removed. I went to Art Bell's website and signed up for SiriusXM Radio trial to hear the show, however with my work hours I'm sleeping when he is live. I couldn't find the on demand section for Dark Matter, so I opened a support chat in which I was told there wasn't on demand available for Dark Matter. I could've swore I heard Art say you can listen anytime. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Also, I've been experiencing the 11:11 phenomena for 6 years. If you've never heard of it, I invite you to look it up. I find it very rewarding and feel guided here to this web forum, since the person above me last responded 11:11pm last night!

Open minded now for 2 years, appreciate what Art brings to the table. You all take care!

crash
Hi Crash! Glad you're here. I also have the trial membership and am able to access the On Demand Dark Matter. Just go to the button that says On Demand and click on it. Then type in Art Bell's name in the search box next to On Demand and it will bring up Art's show.

I listen to the "on demand" for Dark Matter all of the time. It IS definitely available. I am fairly new to XM radio, however, and only know hot to access it on my iphone. I would assume that if the recorded shows are available on my phone, that they must be available online as well.

I'm not familiar with 11:11 phenomena yet.... but I will read about it :)
Oh Noory was always going on about how he sees 11:11 everywhere. I notice it too, but also notice other times like 12:34 and 12:21. There are numerologists or psychic that may have the answer to the 11:11 phenomena.

Welcome to the site Crash!

Here are the steps to use on-demand for Dark Matter online:

Got to Siriusxm.com

Click “Listen online”

Click “Shows & On Demand”

Type in “Art Bell” in the search box

Hit “XX Episodes”, where “XX” is the number of on-demand episodes available.

I don't use on-demand using a phone, but this should get you there using a computer. Hope this helps!

Roy
Hey Roy, beat me to it! :)

Oh Noory was always going on about how he sees 11:11 everywhere. I notice it too, but also notice other times like 12:34 and 12:21. There are numerologists or psychic that may have the answer to the 11:11 phenomena.
If I'm really paying attention, and "in the zone", I have seen 11:11 as many as two times a day! :p

Reactions: Naked Apple
LOL, Art asked my Worm Hole question regarding the guest's title of professor. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Cultural Anthropology from Northwestern University (1978). A professor holds a doctorate. He is a professional mentalist and psychic entertainer, performing as Professor Paranormal before private and corporate groups (Wikipedia).

You are incorrect. Professor is a position at a college or university, NOT dependent on a doctorate (the appropriate title for a person with a doctorate is "Doctor" unless he/she also is a professor). Many many professors at universities and colleges have only a Master's degree, and there are some appointed professors out there with only a Bachelor's degree (or even no degree), their being hired/appointed based on their career experience.

I have a Master's in Parapsychology from JFK University, AND am an Adjunct Professor at JFK University AND a faculty member at Atlantic University (with the title "Professor").

Reactions: Naked Apple
You are incorrect. Professor is a position at a college or university, NOT dependent on a doctorate (the appropriate title for a person with a doctorate is "Doctor" unless he/she also is a professor). Many many professors at universities and colleges have only a Master's degree, and there are some appointed professors out there with only a Bachelor's degree (or even no degree), their being hired/appointed based on their career experience.

I have a Master's in Parapsychology from JFK University, AND am an Adjunct Professor at JFK University AND a faculty member at Atlantic University (with the title "Professor").
Is this Loyd Auerbach? If it is, GREAT interview last night!

I know numerous Associate Professors and Assistant Professors who worked YEARS and YEARS just to attain the deserved title of Professor - ALL Ph.D's. I have taught at the university level, and do not hold a Ph.D and would NEVER consider myself a professor. I know of no professors who do not hold a doctorate. I am glad you have found a place that gives out the title of Adjunct Professor to non-doctoral instructors and stand corrected in your case.

Wiki:

A professor is a scholarly teacher; the precise meaning of the term varies by country. Literally, professor derives from Latin as a "person who professes" being usually an expert in arts or sciences, a teacher of high rank.[1] In much of the world, including most Commonwealth nations (such as the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, English-speaking Caribbean) and northern Europe professor is reserved only for the most senioracademics at a university, typically a department chair, or an awarded chair specifically bestowed recognizing an individuaI at a university or similar institution. A professor is a highly accomplished and recognized academic, and the title is in most cases awarded only after decades of scholarly work to senior academics. In the United States and Canada the title of professor is granted to most scholars with doctorate degrees or equivalent qualifications (typically Ph.D.s) who teach in two- and four-year colleges and universities, and is used in the titles assistant professor and associate professor, which are not considered professor-level positions [2] in many other countries, as well as for full professors.

Beyond holding the proper academic title, universities in many countries also append famous artists, athletes and foreign dignitaries with the title honorary professor, even if these persons don't have the academic qualifications typically necessary for professorship. However, such "professors" usually do not undertake academic work for the granting institution.

Status
Not open for further replies.