Dangerous Paranormal Devices ?

Anyone on this forum is warmly welcomed to accompany our team as a guest investigator, if you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods when we have something scheduled. We will provide everything you need for the investigation. See our Mission Statement in my profile for details on who we are and what we do. Of course you can tap-out at any time if you feel the need.
Maybe we can change a few minds about equipment, through demonstration.

Okay, thanks.
Garnet, surprisingly everything i can find online just hints or mentions this depth without going into any detail, (which is a good thing actually), but makes it hard to give you any real info on this type of training /learning, so ill just give a simple example....most ppl who are born empaths will lose the ability by adulthood, with just slight memories of being over sensitive or shy children, those who maintain the ability into adulthood will usually be sensitive but never really able to control it or will not be affected by it to really hurt or even notice most times. some will learn to use it in minor ways but will usually hit a roadblock and never fully understand what they are capable of, (they are the lucky ones).. THEN there are those who it can be devastating for, who feel EVERYTHING, this can be almost crippling. you will feel emotions and cannot tell whether it is yours or someone else's. anger, depression, sadness, these are the worst, they will come through the strongest and can be the hardest to understand it is not you but what you are feeling from elsewhere. empaths at this level need training, meditation, yoga, a release, they need to be taught how to control their emotions, how to let go. it cannot be turned completely off but in a way it can be "shielded" as to what gets through. once you learn to turn it "off" and "on" per se, you can start to learn what you are truly capable of. you can learn how to direct that energy from you, how to "ground" it, in a sense. also how to project energy back. how to pull energy from others and get rid of it. etc... this is where you have to be balanced. (lose the EGO, the self)...(Think ive stated similar before...lol)... its no longer an ability at this point, it is YOU... acceptance. it just "is", with proper guidance you can learn to "connect" with others on a level that is hard to describe. what was once felt as "crippling" can now be used and controlled. it may take a few disciplines and quite possibly a combo of disciplines to reach this point but it is possible. meditation is key, you will always need to practice this, yoga is another form that is greatly beneficial with balance and grounding as well as meditation practices. start with the two of those . the original teachings of zen meditations and far east teachings can help also. its a hard thing to learn on your own but can be done if no guide is available. with forums like this maybe it can get easier for ppl to learn and share ways, thoughts etc... sorry i couldnt find proper info, i know this is very basic but maybe you can gather something from it or get an idea of where to start.

If we believe that entities are energy-based 'life-forms' (I use the term lightly, before I get shot down....), then it would be logical to suggest that they could 'feed' off the energy source of the equipment we take into investigations. In fact, this already happens, with the draining of equipment batteries on many, many investigations.

Also, using equipment that produces 'white noise' and EMF fields (like the EM Pump), you should be doing so accepting the fact that you are potentially opening portals and inviting activity to escalate.

I was involved with an experiment a few years back with a local group. We conducted two independent investigations at a single site. One was without electronics and using traditional detection methods, the second was a full-blown 'James Bond' gadget fest!

It was interesting to find that the investigation with the electronic equipment yielded more evidence than the investigation conducted with more traditional methods. The group concluded that there was potentially a relationship between energy sources, entities and the activity observed.
I have noticed on most ghost hunting shows that batteries get drained fairly frequently.

most ppl who are born empaths will lose the ability by adulthood, with just slight memories of being over sensitive or shy children, those who maintain the ability into adulthood will usually be sensitive but never really able to control it or will not be affected by it to really hurt or even notice most times...

THEN there are those who it can be devastating for, who feel EVERYTHING, this can be almost crippling. you will feel emotions and cannot tell whether it is yours or someone else's. anger, depression, sadness, these are the worst, they will come through the strongest and can be the hardest to understand it is not you but what you are feeling from elsewhere.

its no longer an ability at this point, it is YOU... acceptance. it just "is", with proper guidance you can learn to "connect" with others on a level that is hard to describe. what was once felt as "crippling" can now be used and controlled. it may take a few disciplines and quite possibly a combo of disciplines to reach this point but it is possible. meditation is key, you will always need to practice this, yoga is another form that is greatly beneficial with balance and grounding as well as meditation practices. start with the two of those . the original teachings of zen meditations and far east teachings can help also. its a hard thing to learn on your own but can be done if no guide is available. with forums like this maybe it can get easier for ppl to learn and share ways, thoughts etc... sorry i couldnt find proper info, i know this is very basic but maybe you can gather something from it or get an idea of where to start.
Unfortunately, I think I was that child that you describe, and now that adult who cannot turn it off. I do feel everything; even animal emotions. I am going to order that book that Utah's wife recommended, because I do need help grounding and shielding. I do have some website bookmarked that walk you through those techniques, at least.