Dang phone...

Oh you guys know I’m the queen of the typos. I can’t think of a good one at the moment but I’ve had my share.

I don't text too much anymore and thus so far, I've been lucky. It has, however auto corrected some words which were correct that it just didn't recognize. And it's an iPhone 13 that I have for my business.

I don't text too much anymore and thus so far, I've been lucky. It has, however auto corrected some words which were correct that it just didn't recognize. And it's an iPhone 13 that I have for my business.
My son literally laughs everytime he watches me try to text. I can type circles around him on a keyboard, but on a phone I do the hunt and peck method. My phone changes all sorts of words and I mostly text him, so he gets to see all the weirdness...lol

My son literally laughs everytime he watches me try to text. I can type circles around him on a keyboard, but on a phone I do the hunt and peck method. My phone changes all sorts of words and I mostly text him, so he gets to see all the weirdness...lol
I wish there was an option to enlarge and not just capitalize all letters when texting. I’ve developed a habit of hitting the emoji icon a lot more as of late and didn’t even mean to. Lolz, I’ll catch it before I send it, but more often that not, there’s a randomly placed emoji in my texts.

• Shoulder Shrug
Reactions: Paintman
I wish there was an option to enlarge and not just capitalize all letters when texting. I’ve developed a habit of hitting the emoji icon a lot more as of late and didn’t even mean to. Lolz, I’ll catch it before I send it, but more often that not, there’s a randomly placed emoji in my texts.
Ummm....there's emoji's available? lol I have enough trouble just typing. We best not push my ability level to emojis!