Dang phone...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

I don't use my phone much, but when I do use it to text, that dang auto-correct lands me in trouble more times than not!

We often get a laugh or two on live chat when one of us (we won't mention who) comes up with some delightful new phrase or word thanks to their auto correct. But, has your phone ever gotten you into trouble?
What are some of your favorite "auto correct" moments and/or word change ups?

Reactions: Paintman
My favorite recently was to my son:

Can you bring home six muffins became can you bring home sex muffins. His answer was nope, but I think I can pick up some blueberry at the corner of Main Street without getting busted. o_O

Voice text is awful. I sent one text to my boss i can't remember what it said, but upon reading it i was cracking up laughing and called him to explain. I think he was laughing right along with me. Super cool boss.

Oh yeah........
But I'm looking at you to Detroit !

oh, geez there have been numerous times that the auto correct has corrected words on my phone esp. when I'm messaging someone and I'm like seriously it is even worse when you know that you disabled the auto correct and it is still doing it. It's like the phone now has a mind of its own and decides it is going to start trolling saying nope I am going to autocorrect

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Lucien B , my autocorrect went nuts for a few days and would misspell words. Like every other word. I had to double check myself to make sure I wasn't going crazy.

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
HellsAnglers.jpg

My favorite recently was to my son:

Can you bring home six muffins became can you bring home sex muffins. His answer was nope, but I think I can pick up some blueberry at the corner of Main Street without getting busted. o_O
Hahahaa that’s a good one