Dames on Coast tonight

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
First Half: Long time guest, Major Ed Dames, has spent the last year away from the public to conduct top secret Remote Viewing research of which the findings expose alarming new developments with the North Korean nuclear weapons program, ET technologies, and why he believes recent conflicts will result in the destruction of the US. Dames also claims that recent events clearly show various governments conducting final preparations for the Killshot, most of which have gone widely unnoticed by the public, including a recent mass deposit into the Norwegian "Doomsday" vault and the launch of new solar flare warning systems by NASA.

Second Half: Professor of Particle Physics at the University of Manchester, Brian Cox, is the host of many highly acclaimed BBC television documentaries. He will discuss some of the most fundamental questions about our Earth, Sun, and solar system--and the star-filled galaxies beyond. How big is our solar system? How quickly is space expanding? How big is the universe? What is it made of?

_________________________________________________________________-

Love him or hate him, he's on Coast tonight.

First Half: Long time guest, Major Ed Dames, has spent the last year away from the public to conduct top secret Remote Viewing research of which the findings expose alarming new developments with the North Korean nuclear weapons program, ET technologies, and why he believes recent conflicts will result in the destruction of the US. Dames also claims that recent events clearly show various governments conducting final preparations for the Killshot, most of which have gone widely unnoticed by the public, including a recent mass deposit into the Norwegian "Doomsday" vault and the launch of new solar flare warning systems by NASA.

Second Half: Professor of Particle Physics at the University of Manchester, Brian Cox, is the host of many highly acclaimed BBC television documentaries. He will discuss some of the most fundamental questions about our Earth, Sun, and solar system--and the star-filled galaxies beyond. How big is our solar system? How quickly is space expanding? How big is the universe? What is it made of?

_________________________________________________________________-

Love him or hate him, he's on Coast tonight.
I'll stop by because I know Mokey wouldn't miss this.

Reactions: Debi
I am not sure why anyone would listen to Dames. He is a parrot who repeats the same failed predictions over and over. I grew tired of him over a decade ago. C2C insistence to have split shows, means more guest like Dames appear on C2C. I can tell you what Dames is going to say before he on tonight. Maybe I should claim a, "hit" and start selling a course.

I am not sure why anyone would listen to Dames. He is a parrot who repeats the same failed predictions over and over. I grew tired of him over a decade ago. C2C insistence to have split shows, means more guest like Dames appear on C2C. I can tell you what Dames is going to say before he on tonight. Maybe I should claim a, "hit" and start selling a course.
Oh, he's been all over FB today pushing his Farewell Tour Course for sale. It's a promo thing for him.

Oh, he's been all over FB today pushing his Farewell Tour Course for sale. It's a promo thing for him.
He has had more farewell tours than the Rolling Stones.

Reactions: Debi