Curses

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The Curses Of Northwest Florida

Debi Note: You find curses of all kinds within many belief systems. Here are a few to ponder. At the end of the stories, tell me if you believe in curses and just how they might actually work!

Tates-Hell-State-Forest.jpeg

“Curses!” they exclaim — and there are such things in northwestern Florida (better known as the Panhandle) — a couple of them, at any rate.

There is Tate’s Hell. That’s a large stretch of palmetto scrubland, marsh, and pine forest south of Tallahassee near a small town called Carrabelle off U.S. 98.

Call it — the reason for the forest’s name — a legend. Or call it a warning.

Full story at site

I feel there is a curse on me my mind works overtime I can sense what people are capable of and while in the workplace the vibes I get are selfish, loathing and desperation from others, i sense it is of an evil nature people trying to point out the bad in others with no conscience. My dad told me this a long time ago he also told me to keep god with me at all times, especially in good times not to pray only when in need of help. I pray for the hatred I feel and for God to show me the good in ppl so I don't snap into judgment, but I fail on this many times on a daily basis for the past few years it has gotten harder to ask god to relieve me of this feeling that the whole world is out for themselves and will beat you down and keep you there. I am weak at times and I come off to many as a lunatic because it seems to keep them off my back but I have to deal with the shame of getting the wrong point across. I really wish I could be more like the old man was and forgive people for their shortcomings after all they are just trying to survive the political BS that comes with a multi-million dollar company treating everyone like sheep.
I have always felt like a pendulum of doom is swing above my life and it has hit pretty hard in the past but I always remember what lengths the old man went to help people that others would cross the street to avoid having contact with.
I heard this song the other day while watching Netflix and it really reminded me of my Dad after I grew to be my own man and tragedy had struck my life to change my outlook on what I thought was good.

Reactions: Paintman
I feel there is a curse on me my mind works overtime I can sense what people are capable of and while in the workplace the vibes I get are selfish, loathing and desperation from others, i sense it is of an evil nature people trying to point out the bad in others with no conscience. My dad told me this a long time ago he also told me to keep god with me at all times, especially in good times not to pray only when in need of help. I pray for the hatred I feel and for God to show me the good in ppl so I don't snap into judgment, but I fail on this many times on a daily basis for the past few years it has gotten harder to ask god to relieve me of this feeling that the whole world is out for themselves and will beat you down and keep you there. I am weak at times and I come off to many as a lunatic because it seems to keep them off my back but I have to deal with the shame of getting the wrong point across. I really wish I could be more like the old man was and forgive people for their shortcomings after all they are just trying to survive the political BS that comes with a multi-million dollar company treating everyone like sheep.
I have always felt like a pendulum of doom is swing above my life and it has hit pretty hard in the past but I always remember what lengths the old man went to help people that others would cross the street to avoid having contact with.
I heard this song the other day while watching Netflix and it really reminded me of my Dad after I grew to be my own man and tragedy had struck my life to change my outlook on what I thought was good.
Wise words in that song. We all just run in the race we are given. Just keep the faith and carry on.

Reactions: Paintman