Cursed Rock Returned

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
This brings up the question once again....can the intention of someone actually put a curse on an object?

I'm not sure but there is one place that I WOULDN'T steal a rock from and that is a piece of rock of the volcanos in Hawaii. Pele doesn't like it at all. She doesn't even want you to steal the black sand!

"" According to Hawaiian mythology, the rocks are cursed by the god Pele. Every day dozens of rocks are sent from all over the world to Hawaii. These are rocks that are taken from the island as souvenir items by tourists. Why return them? To avoid the curse of Pele.""

Reactions: garnetsilver
I'm not sure but there is one place that I WOULDN'T steal a rock from and that is a piece of rock of the volcanos in Hawaii. Pele doesn't like it at all. She doesn't even want you to steal the black sand!

"" According to Hawaiian mythology, the rocks are cursed by the god Pele. Every day dozens of rocks are sent from all over the world to Hawaii. These are rocks that are taken from the island as souvenir items by tourists. Why return them? To avoid the curse of Pele.""
I've heard of this, and that's one Goddess you really don't wanna tick off!

Reactions: garnetsilver