Cursed Artifacts Returned

I wonder if the artifacts caused her family to experience misfortune, or was cancer and financial disaster already in the works for them? It's hard to say. OTOH, I believe those stolen items could have contributed.

Reactions: Walking Goose
Be careful what you pick up. Just two days ago while hiking I saw an acorn cup that the local tribes used to smash acorns in when they made acorn flour. Funny thing is I looked down at all the acorns there and there it was in the dirt. Those acorn trees have been there for thousands of years. Maybe hundreds of thousands of generations of trees there. I picked it up. Looked at it and thanked Spirit for allowing me to see how smart and able those people were. In my heart I felt it was a gift from them to me as I see many artifacts in that area that I just ignore or move out of the way of the trail. First it is illegal to remove artifacts from the park nearby and I would not do that as the history of that place belongs to all. Second I found a remarkable pounding stones there and turned it in to the people that run it. They thanked me and put it on display. It makes me sad to think of the families and beautiful, strong and moral people that once called that place home but are now forgotten. I guess the same will be true of all of us. Boy am I a downer.lol